PDA

View Full Version : Adjustable Feedneck on CF minimag body

Blurry
12-23-2005, 08:47 PM
I wanna take a centerfeed mag body and put an adjustable clamping feed neck on it low profile and all that anyone know of a feed neck like that? uses setscrews or somethingthing along that nature. Hit me back

magman007
12-23-2005, 08:54 PM
contact brad at paintball maxx in texas www.paintballmaxx.com i believe is the site, he can cut your body, and turn it into a no rise, but it will be cheeper to just buy a ULE body and a clamping feedneck im willing to venture, or if you want to stay twistlock, look for a no rise e-mag body in the classifieds

rifleman wi
12-24-2005, 03:07 AM
for my minimag..i cut my feedneck down with a pipe cutter and used a spyder slip on clamping feedneck i got off of ebay for $20... it works great.. but its only alittle shorter than the stock height..

master_alexander
12-24-2005, 09:40 PM
for my minimag..i cut my feedneck down with a pipe cutter and used a spyder slip on clamping feedneck i got off of ebay for $20... it works great.. but its only alittle shorter than the stock height..

that is really the best thing you can do. you might just want to buy a ULE body though. alot lighter/easier and the barrels and detents are easier and higher quality than the nubbins.

paint magnet
12-24-2005, 09:46 PM
You can cut the top off of the feedneck to where about an inch of it is left, then rough it up really well, slip the feedneck of your hopper over the gun's feed tube, and secure it with a hose clamp or two.

This works with Revvies and probably Ricochets, newer and heavier loaders with less flexible feednecks probably won't work. It may still slide around a little bit, so take this into consideration before permenantly modding your marker.