PDA

View Full Version : E-mag Lowers

NinjaoftheNight79
12-24-2005, 04:14 PM
I saw on the "im sorry, but..." thread, whistl3r said he was gonna buy e-mag lowers. Will AGD or any other company sell new e-mag lowers? I am thinking about getting them just because it would be a bit easier to walk. I am getting a Tac-One (on its way). I was just wondering for future referance. How about something else that would get me the same effect? Sorry if this has been repeated.

Pha|anx
12-24-2005, 04:22 PM
No one sells them new. There are usually quite a few for sale in the BST forums.

p8ntball72
12-24-2005, 04:33 PM
Check with TUNA, I recall a post that he said he would part some lowers out.

*found link
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=176904&highlight=emag
Post # 6

master_alexander
12-24-2005, 09:37 PM
teh only way you can get emag lowers is if someone decides to part their emag or if you buy a new one.

:edit: just saw the link above... good luck with your e-tac.

whistl3r
12-25-2005, 06:27 PM
i emailed tuna about them a few days ago but he hasn't gotten back to me. is his email still tunaman5@comcast?

SpitFire1299
12-25-2005, 06:46 PM
i emailed tuna about them a few days ago but he hasn't gotten back to me. is his email still tunaman5@comcast?
yup.. tunaman5@comcast.com

Call AGD, im sure they would sell you emag lowers. You would by far be better off getting used ones though.

GT
12-27-2005, 10:16 AM
the cost of new lowers if only a few bucks less than a full ULE emag. Used iis the way to go. If you are intrested I have some mint, and I mean mint, full ULE lowers (rail, frame and battery pack ) I may part with for the right price.

NinjaoftheNight79
12-28-2005, 12:59 PM
I truely would if I was looking to buy right now, but at the moment I need to get my mag runing first. I know this sounds dumb, but I had a christmas choice. Compressed air tank or Tac-One. Me being a wise person went with the marker first (which I was planning on saving for) instead of the tank, for the tank costs way less than the marker. I was actually quite surprised my parents came to me and made me that offer. It was an offer I could not refuse :D . Now I have to save up for a tank, a cheap bottomline (for now), and a tank (I will probably get a crappy one first just to get it running, or I may just save up until mid-march - earlyapril to get a good one. Any suggestions?).

11 Bravo
12-30-2005, 01:58 PM
Look in the bst for a Hyperframe. There is usually one or two in there.