PDA

View Full Version : My Mechanical Automag

SpitFire1299
12-25-2005, 01:01 PM
I got a new camera for christmas, and took some pictures of my gun. My old camera was terrible! Heres the gun-

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/PwrMugen/Paintball/ba0ad00a.jpg
-RPG Chimera
-RPG Grips
-RPG Splinter Trigger
-RPG 15* asa
-Dye front grip/gas thru
-AGD ULE rail
-AGD ULE body, custom cut and painted
-CCM "no-pro" feedneck
-Xvalve, ult, level10
-Dye Ultralight

I was going to sell this.. but i changed my mind pretty quickly. Im keeping this one for a while. :D

The total weight is probley under 2lbs, its Extremely light.

Pha|anx
12-25-2005, 01:07 PM
Mags like this make me wish I wasn't in the process of buying a Cyborg. :cry:

I have allways wondered... How do those Rouge grips feel?

etjoyride
12-25-2005, 01:23 PM
get some black grips and a black CP2k5 On/Off.

yaaaaaa

Rudz
12-25-2005, 01:29 PM
its beautiful mags like this that turn heads, mags like this that show agd is still here, big props to rogue, without his aftermarket parts i dont kno what we would do, great mag!!! :headbang: :headbang:

AGDlover
12-25-2005, 02:14 PM
nice man although i'm not into the foregrip but w/e floats your boat its a great mag!!

SpitFire1299
12-25-2005, 03:00 PM
nice man although i'm not into the foregrip but w/e floats your boat its a great mag!!
I never new you didnt like it. :(

Also, yeah.. i need an on/off asa. My other asa is loctited onto my drop.

WARPED1
12-25-2005, 03:58 PM
Very nice mech mag!

pachytriton
12-25-2005, 05:11 PM
lol, looks sweet, I ended up doing the same thing and keeping mine too.

Chaos_Theory!
12-25-2005, 06:00 PM
Looks like it has a classic rail :confused:

Lookin good either way. Itd look even better with one of rogues rails.

SpitFire1299
12-25-2005, 06:36 PM
Looks like it has a classic rail :confused:

Lookin good either way. Itd look even better with one of rogues rails.
It is.. its a classic AGD ule rail. The anno on it is gloss and goes with the ule body/xvalve unlike the regular classic rail. (Well worth the $50) :)

I dont really like the feel of rtp style rails.. the grip is just too far out. I know you can adjust it closer, but i like how short the classic style rails are.

Dont get me wrong.. lots of people like there rtp style rails, ill stick with the classic style ones. :)

slade
12-25-2005, 11:00 PM
the pic is good resolution but looks a bit blurry, try taking another or messing with the settings. maybe a faster shutter speed?

Mags like this make me wish I wasn't in the process of buying a Cyborg. :cry:

I have allways wondered... How do those Rouge grips feel?
buy the cyborg. ill trade you for my pneumag in a heartbeat, its basically the same. :D

SpitFire1299
12-26-2005, 12:54 AM
the pic is good resolution but looks a bit blurry, try taking another or messing with the settings. maybe a faster shutter speed?
:D
Ill take a new picture of it outside.. that would probley be better. Thanks for telling me about the shutter speed though, that helped. :)

slade
12-26-2005, 09:36 AM
Ill take a new picture of it outside.. that would probley be better. Thanks for telling me about the shutter speed though, that helped. :)
no problem. usually it should be fine and most cameras should automatically select a speed that will be fine, but if its too slow just your hand movement can blur the picture.

Troen
12-28-2005, 11:56 PM
nice gun man :clap: whens the next ones coming?