PDA

View Full Version : ULE Feedneck

Jasonl619
12-26-2005, 11:17 PM
I just got a ULE Body for my mag and when I put the hopper in it's not very snug and comes out pretty easy. Not really in the mood to buy a feedneck right now. Anybody have any quick fix tips? Also, does anybody have a link to a good store to buy a clamping feedneck when I decide to upgrade?

Cow hunter
12-27-2005, 12:27 AM
Quick fix =Duct tape

fshrmn76
12-29-2005, 04:05 PM
Before I got a clamping feedneck I used to use a piece of an old broken tank oring. I just held the oring so it one of the ends was barely in the feedneck and pushed the hopper in. the hopper and oring slide in tightly and doesn't move.

Lord_Whoopass
12-29-2005, 04:32 PM
Quick fix = electrical tape too... you will get a tighter fit from tape but normally isnt the best...

And when you do purchase a clamping feedneck, I would suggest the Sub-Zero... I like it alot more than the CCM ones... Height wise its between a CCM no rise and no-pro rise and its got alot better of a hold on your hopper than either...

Coralis
12-29-2005, 07:41 PM
cp products make or did make a sleeve that went inside the neck of the hopper, it was tapered so that the farther it went in the more it expanded the hopper neck thus making a tight fit and they were cheap like 8 bucks or so.

DaveA
01-01-2006, 10:42 PM
I'll go looking but in case its not self evident, what thread IS the feedneck. I seem to recall it being angel threading, but my mind is a sieve.
Thanks
D

Tunaman
01-01-2006, 10:55 PM
Dye makes the spacer that goes in your hopper neck. They work great. I think I have a couple around here still. Email me. ;)

angelpena
01-02-2006, 12:35 AM
Will any Angel threaded feed neck work? what are the modifications needed to make it work? None of the vendors that sell them for mags seem to have a silver one to match my ULE body.

Jasonl619
01-02-2006, 02:35 AM
automag ule feednecks and detents are angel threaded so anyone will work. The only color I've seen so far is black. It's hard to find the colored ones I guess.