PDA

View Full Version : dye frame intellifeed

deded
12-11-2001, 02:44 PM
I've tried for a while to get my dye frame to intellifeed... but I can't get that freggin microswitch to stay still.

Has anyone done this before?

If you have... what did you use to get it in there and stay still?

The board on my hopper is fried, so just not intellifeeding isn't really an option. I was hoping to win an intelliframe in the FantasEmag competition, but thats not goin so well:rolleyes:

Anyway, pics would be helpful... or maybe part numbers of brackets or whatever you used. Basically, any and all help is greatly appreciated!

Thx:D

booyah
12-12-2001, 11:57 AM
My suggestion is to get the standard microswitch, and hold it in place with two screws through the grips. thats how i did my cocker....

-Booyah

Ityl
12-12-2001, 04:20 PM
I did one like that, kinda ugly but it does the job.

AGD
12-13-2001, 11:01 PM
Now you know why we made the Iframe! (we had the same problems)

AGD

deded
12-14-2001, 06:02 PM
I went to home depot to see if they had some kind of bracket to put in there... but they didn't have anything. The guy recomended krazy glue. It works flawlessly, lol.

Hopefully I wont ever have to take it out though... :rolleyes:

I was hoping I'd win an intelliframe in the fantasEmag contest, but its not working out so well. This would have fixed the two main problems of the dye frame. The intellifeed thing I have taken care of for now.

But how do I fix the trigger slop?

I was thinking that I could put washers on the side of the trigger, but I don't know how to get the trigger out. Any ideas?

Tunaman
12-14-2001, 06:48 PM
Just knock the trigger pin out with a punch...from the right side to the left. Use macro line for the washers...works great.

Drizit
12-14-2001, 06:52 PM
I don't have a dye frame to check on but if it's like other mag frames, then all you need to do is punch the pin that holds the trigger in out the other side, I use a small allen key to do it my self. once you do that then yes washers are the trick.