PDA

View Full Version : New Tboard for DM4, DM5, and DMC

Arstron
12-27-2005, 12:53 PM
I thought some people here would be interested to hear that scenario dreams is now selling a new t-chip for Dye Matrix markers. By looking at their store they have some other markers they will soon be releasing upgrades for. :D

Compatible With:
-DM4
-DM5
-DMC

The DM T-Chip features:

Unlimited* firing rate in Semi mode
Multiple firing modes: Semi-Auto, Reactive Trigger, 3-burst, Full-Auto, NITRO, PSP, NXL, Millennium
Tournament Lock (For all League Modes)
Shot Q'ing
Force shot

Plus:
Adjustable Dwell
Adjustable MROF
Adjustable Debounce (Even lower minimum)
Force Semi "on-the-fly"
Adjustable Ramp activation speed
Adjustable Trig pulls to ramp
Auto off
Faulty eye detection
Eye disable through membrane pad
LIFETIME UPGRADES!!!

* ROF is limited by the mechanical limit of the Marker.

http://www.scenariodreams.com/productpages/dmtchip.htm

onedude36
12-27-2005, 12:56 PM
I dont see anything revolutionary, is it going to be cheap? I dont see why anyone would buy this chip over another, except if this one cheaper...

sorry i didnt look at the site, and for 40 bucks, not bad.

Arstron
12-27-2005, 12:58 PM
$40 is what is listed on their website.

professor_chaos
12-27-2005, 01:05 PM
I'm pretty sure they are coming out with something for eblades too.

nt2004
12-27-2005, 01:11 PM
This is pretty old. I bought one for my PM5 w/ lucky board and it had a crazy amount of problems. Firing modes malfunctioned, debounce would adjust itself, tourney lock didnt work, etc. They ended up doing an update but i just sold my chip because i was sick of dealing with it.

BigEvil
12-27-2005, 02:22 PM
For $40 you cant beat it,

BUT

they are a royal pain in the arse to program, unless they have simplified the proccess over their Spyder T-board.

I have fried 2 of them already as well. To Scenario Dreams credit, they promptly replaced both of them for no charge.

Arstron
12-27-2005, 02:26 PM
For $40 you cant beat it,

BUT

they are a royal pain in the arse to program, unless they have simplified the proccess over their Spyder T-board.

I have fried 2 of them already as well. To Scenario Dreams credit, they promptly replaced both of them for no charge.

They arent that had to program, just gota rember that once you start to change a setting that it is reverted back to its default setting. True a LCD screen would be nice, but for the price how can you go wrong? ;)

edit: speaking about my experience with the t-board that is

nt2004
12-27-2005, 02:42 PM
When i had mine, the debounce would not reset to defaults like it was supposed to. It just kept climibing up and up until i reset all the settings to defaults. My biggest problem had something to do with the eyes capping themselves at 9 or so. There were 3 eye modes and i made sure it was on the correct one, but eventually i found out it wasnt just me having the problem

Now i'm using a Code0x chip that I got for 25 bucks. Hasnt let me down even once

SpitFire1299
12-27-2005, 04:07 PM
I'm pretty sure they are coming out with something for eblades too.
And ego's. :)

Recon by Fire
12-28-2005, 12:22 AM
I spoke with Damon at Scenario Dreams and he said they are considering an E-mag board also.