PDA

View Full Version : my new gun

The Action Figure
12-29-2005, 03:23 PM
bought new this time have had to many problems with used guns. pretty fast for a 160$$ gun bought it with a 68/3000 crossfire tank and had the revi

http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/33000/Picture2_026_rs.jpg

http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/33000/Picture2_027_rs.jpg

http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/33000/Picture2_025_rs.jpg

http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/33000/Picture2_023_rs.jpg

Oh yeah im a redneck so that explains the john deere stuff

BuyMyMag
12-29-2005, 03:24 PM
not really my type of gun, but I hope you have fun with it.

professor_chaos
12-29-2005, 03:24 PM
Congrats, they are nice guns especially for the price.

The Action Figure
12-29-2005, 03:27 PM
im gettin a unimount soon and prolly an egg new trigger

Carbon
12-29-2005, 03:37 PM
dude, im all about that john deere bandana.

Bejita
12-29-2005, 05:54 PM
Redneck huh??? Do you hunt and fish on a regular basis?? Go line dancin' on the weekends? Work on all your own trucks. Or have you ever owned or had a truck like any of mine?? If not...then you my friend are......Wannabe redneck

http://www.hondavision.com/photohosting/data/500/Pathfinder.jpg

http://www.hondavision.com/photohosting/data/500/Bronco.jpg

punkncat
12-29-2005, 06:11 PM
I suppose for the price it was a decent buy. I have to say though every single Pirahna electro I have ever seen developed serious issues quickly. They are cheaply priced and cheaply made. You should get what you payed for though.....

Lohman446
12-29-2005, 06:32 PM
I suppose for the price it was a decent buy. I have to say though every single Pirahna electro I have ever seen developed serious issues quickly. They are cheaply priced and cheaply made. You should get what you payed for though.....

The local field I play at favors mechanical fish for rentals, and the electros seem to fair pretty well. I think there one of the better markers you can get for the money, and are pretty simple to tech.

punkncat
12-29-2005, 06:53 PM
The local field I play at favors mechanical fish for rentals, and the electros seem to fair pretty well. I think there one of the better markers you can get for the money, and are pretty simple to tech.

Yes our local had a group of them as rentals. All mechs. It was really nice that they came with spring kits included. Something spidy could learn from. After a short amount of time most of them had issues. Broken frames, bad bolt pins, mushroomed hammers... Given that the rental marker gets undue abuse, but we are still using older Tippmann's that have had little to no work.

Lohman446
12-29-2005, 06:58 PM
Yes our local had a group of them as rentals. All mechs. It was really nice that they came with spring kits included. Something spidy could learn from. After a short amount of time most of them had issues. Broken frames, bad bolt pins, mushroomed hammers... Given that the rental marker gets undue abuse, but we are still using older Tippmann's that have had little to no work.

Its a "thing" I guess, because I found the exact opposite. Could just be how there used. Literally the exact opposite, got rid of the Tippies because the Fish were that much better. Then again, we have always run the rentals on compressed only, maybe that makes a difference, or could be part of one.

Bejita
12-29-2005, 07:16 PM
I know someone who has the same gun you have....Same color too.........I've only played w/ him twice but he hasn't had any problems that I know of durring play.

peewee
12-29-2005, 07:20 PM
Good gun! Better deal! I have been thinking of picking one up. My son has had an eforce srt for about a year now with no issues.

The Action Figure
12-29-2005, 08:24 PM
Trust me when I say im a true redneck no unfortunantly i dont fish, but I hunt every opportunity that I get. and If i had a truck id work on it

ramennoodles
12-29-2005, 11:25 PM
International is better....

Cool gun:)

-Isaac.

Chris_automag_07
12-29-2005, 11:36 PM
#6 Today, 04:54 PM
Bejita
Registered User Join Date: Oct 2005

Redneck huh??? Do you hunt and fish on a regular basis?? Go line dancin' on the weekends? Work on all your own trucks. Or have you ever owned or had a truck like any of mine?? If not...then you my friend are......Wannabe redneck

i didnt realize this was a "who is the better redneck" thread. And yes...international is much better than john deer....and also old international suvs are way better than that one.
basically, you shouldnt talk. j/k. i like the paint on the izuzu

piranhas freakin rock........ummmm......exxcellerators too(just trying to make it feel better)

Bejita
12-30-2005, 01:32 AM
Trust me when I say im a true redneck no unfortunantly i dont fish, but I hunt every opportunity that I get. and If i had a truck id work on it

Thats a start :cheers:

Bejita
12-30-2005, 01:36 AM
#6 Today, 04:54 PM
Bejita
Registered User Join Date: Oct 2005

i didnt realize this was a "who is the better redneck" thread. And yes...international is much better than john deer....and also old international suvs are way better than that one.
basically, you shouldnt talk. j/k. i like the paint on the izuzu

piranhas freakin rock........ummmm......exxcellerators too(just trying to make it feel better)

First off.........Not an Izuzu........It's a Nissan Pathfinder. Second, Nothing you've ever owned in your life could ever touch my 78 Bronco in the second pic.......EVER.

Recon by Fire
12-30-2005, 01:46 AM
Nissan + redneck ??? :nono:

Darn Floribilly :)

Chris_automag_07
12-30-2005, 01:58 AM
my bad...i should have said..."rice'er"...does that work.....and your right, nothing except my old 1979 international scout....sold as of now due to the 360 in it. real easy on gas... ;)

and im not trying to "out redneck" anyone here, im about as far away from a redneck as you can get, and frankly....im glad. no desire to be a "redneck". but anyway im just saying a 78' or for that matter..any bronco made after 1972 is a dime a dozen, living where i do, and my old scout was unique....and it had good 4wd. i juyst like it better.....but "couldnt touch it"....nothing iive ever owned?.......do you know what i own?....Dont get me wrong...it is a nice bronco...i just happened to like international scouts better, i mean seriously, get over yourself, no one really cares how much of a redneck you are....i dunno maybe, i know i dont, i was trying to read down the thread. oh well :clap:

i know im just as bad to post this, but seriously, just because someone says that they are something you dont have to "I'm better than you" them. it just gets annoying. thanks!!!!

(does that have lockouts on it?)

DARN TOOTEN!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Chris_automag_07
12-30-2005, 02:02 AM
my first gun was a piranha...it was great, it froze up within five minutes of play...i hit the cocking rod with my palm untill it recocked...and i played for the rest of the day.

one thing i didnt like....ummm.....it didnt exactly..."mow muppets" :tard:

ramennoodles
12-30-2005, 12:16 PM
First off.........Not an Izuzu........It's a Nissan Pathfinder. Second, Nothing you've ever owned in your life could ever touch my 78 Bronco in the second pic.......EVER.

No kidding! It is so damn far up there! I don't think you OR I could tocuh it! :)

-Isaac

Bejita
12-30-2005, 02:08 PM
my bad...i should have said..."rice'er"...does that work.....and your right, nothing except my old 1979 international scout....sold as of now due to the 360 in it. real easy on gas... ;)

and im not trying to "out redneck" anyone here, im about as far away from a redneck as you can get, and frankly....im glad. no desire to be a "redneck". but anyway im just saying a 78' or for that matter..any bronco made after 1972 is a dime a dozen, living where i do, and my old scout was unique....and it had good 4wd. i juyst like it better.....but "couldnt touch it"....nothing iive ever owned?.......do you know what i own?....Dont get me wrong...it is a nice bronco...i just happened to like international scouts better, i mean seriously, get over yourself, no one really cares how much of a redneck you are....i dunno maybe, i know i dont, i was trying to read down the thread. oh well :clap:

i know im just as bad to post this, but seriously, just because someone says that they are something you dont have to "I'm better than you" them. it just gets annoying. thanks!!!!

(does that have lockouts on it?)

DARN TOOTEN!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Naaaa....I don't consider my self uber redneck but you need to be educated about the year of my bronco....The one you see is a 78 Bronco ranger XLT....Very rare in 78.....The body style was only made for 2 years....78-79. There were less of those made than any other bronco ever produced....They're not easy to find nor easy to find in that good a shape.

The truck consisted of a rebuilt 400 engine, C-6 tranny, 456 gears front and back, manual hubs up front, 9" of lift, tru-track locker in the back, front and rear swaybars, sittin' on 39.5x15x15 super swamper TSL's.....This bad boy could snap your head off in 4 low and I never got her stuck. And believe me..I know about gas hog.....33 gallon tank and MUST run on premium.....Do the math, I get nightmare evertime I do.....I'd love to see pics of the scout.

Chris_automag_07
12-30-2005, 02:11 PM
like i said....it is a nice bronco, i just liked my scout....cause well it was my scout and no one had one around here, are you finished with it?.....like the paint and such?

Bejita
12-30-2005, 02:11 PM
No kidding! It is so damn far up there! I don't think you OR I could tocuh it! :)

-Isaac

:rofl: I could barely touch the bronco :rofl:

Bejita
12-30-2005, 02:19 PM
like i said....it is a nice bronco, i just liked my scout....cause well it was my scout and no one had one around here, are you finished with it?.....like the paint and such?

Actually I recenty recked on the street with it......Some moron made an illegal left turn (right in front of me) I swerved.....missed the A-hole, hit a curb and flipped it :eek: So I'm looking for another......to be my builder......In the mean time....I went to my bi-polar opposite love in the car world and thats imports...I'm not a ricer so dont think I'm the idiot with the fart can running down the street.....I build it right with no body kit BS. This is my daily driver till I get another moster truck. I picked up a Honda Del Sol just because I've always wanted on...Since I was in highschool (when they first came out) so now they're cheap and fun to drive and build.

http://www.automotivetech.org/photohosting/data/500/medium/sol07.JPG

http://www.automotivetech.org/photohosting/data/500/medium/sol03.JPG

The Action Figure
12-30-2005, 02:26 PM
At the farm we have about 6 international tractors and about 3 john deere

Bejita
12-30-2005, 02:41 PM
Thats awesome...The closest to a farm I have is 100 acres outside of mayo I lease for huntin' :dance:

The Action Figure
12-30-2005, 02:44 PM
well I live in SC and the family farm is in NC 2 hrs away run by my uncle, but Im there a good bit live ther bout 1-2 months out of the year

Bejita
12-30-2005, 02:50 PM
Awesome.

Baby Huey
12-30-2005, 03:08 PM
'01 Saab 9-5 V6 Turbo, do I qualify as a redneck? Oh, ya I am in NY.

mobsterboy
12-30-2005, 05:48 PM
**throws up, then goes back to stroking the precious dark lcd and eblade**
Umm...yeah....oh....errr....well, isnt this an awkward moment. Maybe you should stick to gunwhoring blowbacks so that at least when you buy one thats broken, you dont feel totally screwed
congrats tho, now all you need to do is drop the leash your g/f has on you and come play weekly

ramennoodles
12-30-2005, 06:03 PM
Man, thats just rude and innapropriate.

The Action Figure
12-30-2005, 06:15 PM
yeah Nelson atleast girls like me

mobsterboy
12-30-2005, 07:18 PM
wow, if i actually wanted a deathwis....er i mean a girlfriend. I notice you dont comment about the other stuff i said. oh yeah, and you are redneck, if rednecks go to myrtle beach and visit england...

The Action Figure
12-30-2005, 11:19 PM
Ok England I was forced, and there are more rednecks in myrtle beach than anywhere else ive ever been cept my native huntersville