PDA

View Full Version : How many projects you have going right now?

punkncat
12-29-2005, 06:05 PM
My paintball closet is overfull. Its running into the garage, dining room,bedroom, and office. I really have to thin this stuff down. lol... It seems like every time I get to this point I decide to thin stuff out and then realize for some reason or another I "needed" all the junk and have to hunt around and replace it.

I currently have five working markers that I use on a regular basis. Of those at least two are in project stage, ie not "completed". I have the better part of four more markers that are real project stage with various modifications and part hunting going on. I have probably a dozen different frames for different markers, half a dozen unused feeders, and enough various parts to open my own shop. ...never seem to have enough screws though... barrels by the dozens, many packs, pods, masks, and at least three scenario related accesories in the works for enemy detection/alert systems. I really don't want to say too much about those as someone might jump ahead of me and patent one of my ideas and get rich...[/dreaming]

I ask myself if I am realistically going to finish some of these projects and then realize that even if I did I would just create more.

cdacda13
12-29-2005, 06:10 PM
Wow, thats a hellva lot of projects.

I currently am trying to sell my last project. I turned my first gun (tippy 98c) its a great lookin gun.
Im hoping to start another one soon. I plan on buying a unmilled cocker body. Then, mill it, anno it, and put a sniper kit on it.

etjoyride
12-29-2005, 07:01 PM
I have one and a half guns currently working(traccer works, but not to where i want it). I have 2 projects a SC pump mag(almost complete) and turning my traccer into an SC and maybe even VSC.

cougar20th
12-29-2005, 07:20 PM
out of 18 or so guns i own. yes ive lost track. about 8 are unfinished projects that dont work. with out some sort of substancial work. the other half are ready or close to ready to play with.

The projects are
1)Shockteck cocker: Just a body i plan on making into a Pnuematic assist sniper
2)Dye relex cocker body: with internals, ccm frame, no frontblock, plan on turning it into a sniper
3)Spyder SE: project missing triggerframe and a few parts
4)SBM Spyder body: 1 of 6 made Major project need ano and all parts
5)Punisher Customs Bad Fishy Millenium Spyder: rebuilding it after getting it with parts missing
6) RT Zgrip Mag: Finally got all the parts cant get it to work correctly
7) Millenium Spyder: was working started to strip it for parts for the bad fishy gun.
8) Pgp: works but i plan on milling something into the top tube

Baby Huey
12-29-2005, 08:05 PM
I am finishing up the last of three, which means that I will have to start another one soon (that custom RPG Paradigm w/ chimera is looking sweet right now).
1)'03 Vision Shocker with Dynasty M5 (the only thing stock is the body (external tube) and reg.
2)Ton Ton Shocker with Predator 5.0 (just waiting for 2K6 CP on/off to come out)

3)The last is my mag. RPG Paradigm, last pieces are the gripper and figuring out my foregrip situation.

I know what you mean about the stuff everywhere. Drives my wife crazy (that and why I need three guns). Happy new year and God BLess.

slade
12-29-2005, 08:56 PM
i think ALL my markers are considered projects :p and i am trying to thin the collection too. im currently working on a pneumag i wasnt quite satisfied with (trying to make the trigger a bit better) i have a broken DM3 i bought which im fixing (still could use a new LPR) i have a 2k3 cocker i milled myself, made my own delrin bolt for, and altered the valve on, then i have my freestyle which is currently not going through any changes but has had a lot done to it, and which im currently trying to sell/trade for a cyborg.

WenULiVeUdiE
12-29-2005, 09:12 PM
I don't really have a project gun. All I am doing right now is working on getting my Viking how I want it. Getting a Halo for it, a barrel, move down from my 88/45, etc. etc. It's the first marker I've really wanted to try and upgrade (of course, I get one that doesnt need any)

However, I have other projects that are not of a marker or something. I am working on getting ForceofNature.com back up on it's feet. I'll be working on some tech articles later in the year as well as doing event coverage for scenarios and some major Northeast events.

Ace12GA
12-30-2005, 12:21 AM
5 markers. Of those, both of my mags are in a winter project mode; and I keep tinkering with my maverick.

anomoly40
12-30-2005, 03:02 AM
The Ghetto Fabulous Viewloader Triad and the Auto-talon which I'm hopefully shooting paint through on video tomarrow. As soon as I get that on video, I'm coming back and finishing my project video and considering it done. Next will be Project Get-a-Phantom and Project Get-a-NME.

Carbon
12-30-2005, 04:12 AM

My ex girlfrind.

AGDlover
12-30-2005, 12:47 PM
lets see... Ym new angel, and the new mag i'm building and my never ending emag *looks around* Damn theres a lot of crap laying around!!!

EDIT: OH YA then my emag vert frame

warbeak2099
12-30-2005, 01:03 PM
Just one. Gotta get eyes installed, second detent, kila detents, and a powdercoat job on my arachnamag. I promise a vid finally by tomorrow. I'm playing tonight, obviously without eyes, so I will try and get a vid tomorrow. After that, the whole thing gets sent to KP customs for eyes, powdercoating and the second detent. When it gets back, I'll have pics and vids.

master_alexander
12-30-2005, 01:09 PM

shocker that needs pred board.

pump that needs a complete makover

LudavicoSoldier
12-30-2005, 01:09 PM
Ummm each gun is always a continuous project, so lets see...

E2 MQ Ripper Autococker (finished once PBX tunes it)
EBlade Shocktech SFL Autococker (once I get it)
99 STO CCM Sniper
Woodland Camo VSC Phantom

wolf13
12-30-2005, 06:11 PM
wraith cocker: needs anno and assembly
silar pump: needs frame and pump
Rudy Dean V2: have the body, haven't started assembly or anno
Reflex kit: tuning and timing
Nestle reverse: rebuild
WGP autotraccer kit: custom mods

Once I get settled in after moving, the wraith and rudy dean will be sent out for anno. I need to get my scuba rehydroed so I can get some of the stuff requiring air done in the evenings. the silar I am just waiting on the frame.

buzzboy
12-30-2005, 06:46 PM
1)I am pimping my Rikochet AK and hopefully will find a way to intelli it to my gun
2)Selling this gun and buying a DM3 which will become a real project gun

UltraMag527
12-30-2005, 11:05 PM
1) Waiting for the pred brd for my emag.
2) pnuematic mod for minimag.
3) I need a mod to my retro valve to fit the ULT for my warp minimag
4) tune my just finished mq cocker
5) resolder 20 pbs board for hypermag

SpitFire1299
12-31-2005, 01:34 AM
I only have one. :)

1.)Spitfire Spydermag's :D

Skoad
12-31-2005, 11:09 AM
I have two main projects, but they have many phases. I have most of the pieces just need to get some tools and I can get started on them.

anomoly40
12-31-2005, 01:57 PM
I finished my Auto-talon.
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=188884

So now I only have one. That will change.

ColdFuzion
12-31-2005, 07:10 PM
I have 3 guns that I use (Ion, Cocker, and Bushy). Currently I only have two projects, but they take up all of my deskspace :(.

Projects:
Uber tiny new gun design (Cocker body, but cut it up and reworked the innards)
Spyder pump (Almost done)