PDA

View Full Version : What would it fetch?

JMAN
12-30-2005, 10:45 AM
What would a mint condition all black RPG Paradigm w/ a ULT sell for? What are their resale value?

Thanks.

Lohman446
12-30-2005, 10:59 AM
What would a mint condition all black RPG Paradigm w/ a ULT sell for? What are their resale value?

Thanks.

$100 - paypal - PM me :D

Realistically I would expect in the $300 range, though I have seen people get more out of them.

JMAN
12-30-2005, 01:48 PM
I was hoping it would go for at least 350-370, on EBay. Think that's a realistic goal?

WARPED1
12-30-2005, 06:50 PM
$250 os so.

tyrion2323
12-31-2005, 08:31 AM
It really depends on who you're selling to. The AO crowd is the the only crowd that you can realistically expect to make a decent amount of money back. The Ebay crowd tends to be fairly uneducated about guns, and will opt for something less expensive, and the PBN crowd most likely would rather invest in a different type of gun for the same approximate price.

That being said, patience and thoughtful salesmanship could get you a great deal :)

WARPED1
12-31-2005, 12:34 PM
It really depends on who you're selling to. The AO crowd is the the only crowd that you can realistically expect to make a decent amount of money back. The Ebay crowd tends to be fairly uneducated about guns, and will opt for something less expensive, and the PBN crowd most likely would rather invest in a different type of gun for the same approximate price.

That being said, patience and thoughtful salesmanship could get you a great deal :)
Nail. Head. Hit it. You. :D

Tunaman
12-31-2005, 01:34 PM
$250 os so.This is a lowball figure posted by someone who has no idea about the subject. Take your lowball opinions elsewhere. This marker in MINT condition as stated is worth around 350-400.

WARPED1
12-31-2005, 02:00 PM
This is a lowball figure posted by someone who has no idea about the subject. Take your lowball opinions elsewhere. This marker in MINT condition as stated is worth around 350-400.
No, you see, the only people who wqould pay that much for a mech in this day and age are the people here on AO. They love thier mags and thats great, all the power to you guys. I was stating the price in a real world state, theres not many people outside of AO who would pay that much for a mech. $250 was being generous because of the mint. But was it ever aired up or fired? PB guns depreciate like cars. In a car, the second you drive it off the lot it loses like nearly half its value. With a pb gun, the minute it leavs PBGear(for example), or wherever ordered, it loses nearly half its value. I really can't believe you're a mod here, starting fights. I was not. I was stating my estimated REAL WORLD value. Like I've said, the only people that would pay over $250 are people here, a couple of thier friends, or an old school player who could care less about "high tech"(kind of like Swampy in The Whiteboard! :)) And I have no idea about the subject?! My butt, I been playing this game for 16 years, helped open 2 fields and 4 stores. The first field I opened in 1996 used Classic mag rentals. Guess who suggested them? ME!
As far as I'm concerned, this is over. I did not answer looking for a fight. Fine Tuna, your dicks bigger than mine. You win. :rolleyes: