PDA

View Full Version : I'm going through Anodizing indecisivness.

AnthonyW
12-30-2005, 08:17 PM
Well hears what I've got a Karta body & rail, ordered the new Logic UMF (Mechanical) frame and a freak barrel kit. I want a custom one of a kind anno that really shows off that karta body maybe even a anotat. It's a good thing logic isn't fast because I need time to think something up. To anyone else who wants there gun anodizing check these guys out they are cheap and very knowlegable. absolutefinish.com

Anthony

kayvon
12-30-2005, 08:45 PM
dude get it like a shiny copper color
like a new shiny penny it might look real nice

pachytriton
12-30-2005, 10:05 PM
^that or something like a gold to red fade.

magman007
12-30-2005, 10:35 PM
get the karts custom masked, all the body highparts one color, and all of the lows another color

paint magnet
12-30-2005, 11:09 PM
^that or something like a gold to red fade.

That sounds cool, I haven't seen a gun with the AGD color scheme lately :cool:

minimag03
12-30-2005, 11:35 PM
I like the copper-like anno idea. I think it would look great on the body. Plus it goes great with black so is would be easy to find aftermarket parts that you might want to get after anno.

WenULiVeUdiE
12-31-2005, 12:37 AM
get the karts custom masked, all the body highparts one color, and all of the lows another color

I would go a different way. Instead of different colors, go from polished to satin or dust. If done right, it could look stunning. Then again it could also looks like crap.

ramennoodles
12-31-2005, 11:39 AM
I would go a different way. Instead of different colors, go from polished to satin or dust. If done right, it could look stunning. Then again it could also looks like crap.

I agree. It might look really cool, or it might look like an accident.

I really like tequilla sunrise fades.

-Isaac.

WARPED1
12-31-2005, 11:23 PM
A nice black gloss with lime green(neon) highlights would look nice.

AnthonyW
01-01-2006, 03:59 PM
Yea cooper sounds good to me actually its what I was thinking of doing because I've never seen a Mag done like this. Cooper with a satin finish (not dusted). Also thought of an olive drab with black splash. Or a fade from top to bottom, man theres way to many possibilities.

Anthony

ramennoodles
01-01-2006, 05:16 PM
Yea cooper sounds good to me actually its what I was thinking of doing because I've never seen a Mag done like this. Cooper with a satin finish (not dusted). Also thought of an olive drab with black splash. Or a fade from top to bottom, man theres way to many possibilities.

Anthony

Do you mean coPper or am I ignorant to a type of anno?

-Isaac.

AnthonyW
01-04-2006, 11:29 PM
[QUOTE=ramennoodles]Do you mean coPper or am I ignorant to a type of anno?

Man I need to go back to school. Yes I meant COPPER. Copper with black splash is what I'm thinking now.