PDA

View Full Version : Damage Inc. 2006 Tryouts

trixx75
12-31-2005, 04:02 PM
Damage Inc. will be looking for some future talents for 2006 year. Make sure to email us your contact info.

Mostly looking for front/mid players. Tournament experience a plus. Email your info to: info@teamdamageinc.com

Copy the info we need below and paste it to an email with your info. Thanks.

Name:
Transportation:
Gear - Paintball marker mainly:
Previous Teams played on:
Tournament experience:
contact info (email, phone):

Any questions, feel free to email us: Info@teamdamageinc.com

Updated -
January 8th Sunday 8am - 12pm - Doors will be open at 7:30am to setup - Tryouts begin at 8am. - Tryouts at Take Aim
Paintball - http://takeaimpaintball.com/habitat/HOME

Should be $50 a case of paint and $10 entry fee.

Make sure to email us if you are planning on coming out for the tryouts so we can get a headcount on how many people are coming. Thanks.

info@teamdamageinc.com

Dan Woo
Happy New Year! See you all in 06!
http://www.teamdamageinc.com

WARPED1
12-31-2005, 04:26 PM
Wish I lived up there, haven't played on a good tourney team since Jax B in 2000 or 2001. Good luck!
**EDIT** Just took a peek at your website, very nice. I like the Damage Inc. logo.

trixx75
12-31-2005, 05:03 PM
Wish I lived up there, haven't played on a good tourney team since Jax B in 2000 or 2001. Good luck!
**EDIT** Just took a peek at your website, very nice. I like the Damage Inc. logo.

Thanks, we had someone make it for us, then all of a sudden that person dropped from the face of the earth. So then we modified it a bit because we still wanted it changed up a bit and came up with that. :)

Lord_Whoopass
12-31-2005, 05:47 PM
What tournaments and in what division are you looking at playing next year?

trixx75
12-31-2005, 06:11 PM
What tournaments and in what division are you looking at playing next year?

YOu will probably have to ask my team Captain - info@teamdamageinc.com

He hasn't filled me in on that. Or you can ask that question at the tryouts.

nato
01-02-2006, 11:57 PM
I might be interested... I've tossed the idea around for a bit but I first want to know what your schedule for this coming year is before I think any more about it. I'll email it up n see.

Nate

SpitFire1299
01-03-2006, 01:00 AM
Sadly i have a tournament that day. :(