PDA

View Full Version : What is this?

Pntball1866
12-31-2005, 07:46 PM
Hey, I was looking through my mag parts and found what looks like to be a valve back. Its black and very light, aluminum I think. There part where it screws into the front part of the valve it hase a bunch of holes in a circle, different from the classic. All the writting is worn off but there is sign of a white circle with writing inside(too worn to tell what it says) Any thought of what this might be?

Any help is greatly apperciated.

Indignant
12-31-2005, 07:48 PM
Someone set up you the bomb.

zackzel
12-31-2005, 08:15 PM
Hey, I was looking through my mag parts and found what looks like to be a valve back. Its black and very light, aluminum I think. There part where it screws into the front part of the valve it hase a bunch of holes in a circle, different from the classic. All the writting is worn off but there is sign of a white circle with writing inside(too worn to tell what it says) Any thought of what this might be?

Any help is greatly apperciated.

Its probably a lab 8 hole back, was supposed to have better flow then the normal ones which it may have, I used one for a year or two and didn't really notice a difference with that and my stock back.

WARPED1
12-31-2005, 08:34 PM
Sounds like a Diamond Labs valve. It had the 8 hole mod.

warbeak2099
01-01-2006, 12:15 PM
Yea, it's a Diamond Labs Hurricane valve. The best thing about them is that they gave you an almost aluminum Classic valve. A lot of people think AGD should come out with aluminum classic valves right now. it's the perfect thing to have if you want a ULE classic mag.

FinchMan
01-01-2006, 08:41 PM
Yea, it's a Diamond Labs Hurricane valve. The best thing about them is that they gave you an almost aluminum Classic valve. A lot of people think AGD should come out with aluminum classic valves right now. it's the perfect thing to have if you want a ULE classic mag.

I would snap one up real quick.

Pntball1866
01-01-2006, 11:16 PM
Is it worth anything?

SpitFire1299
01-02-2006, 10:19 PM
I would snap one up real quick.
Ill stick with my xvalve. :D

Its not worth much.. like $20.

Walrus
01-03-2006, 01:52 PM
if it is a wide (left to right) and narrow (top to bottom) eliptical shape with writing in the middle, then it is more than likely a Shocktec Automag Charger. The location of the writing on mine is almost on top, but off to the right side a little. I have one on my Minimag and they do lighten it up some, but with an all SS body, you won't notice much. I get good airflow through mine, but I have noticed a slight reg creep from it. The first shot is always hard and everyone after it is normal. This could be becuase I may need a new reg seat.