PDA

View Full Version : My first "look at my gat" thread

buzzboy
01-01-2006, 09:44 AM
Yippee. I finally have a look at my sick gat thread. This makes me so happy I could ~faints~. Well anyway. I got this thing back in like august and I have just finished upgrading it(money takes a long time to make :D ).

Here's what she got

04 Milled BKO
Fatty Stabalizer
Rik AK
Warp Feed
Dye UL
Crossfire 92/45(huge ain't it)
Ion Duckbill

http://tnight.net/photos/md/93682.jpg
\/Me\/
http://tnight.net/photos/md/93681.jpg

Chaos_Theory!
01-01-2006, 10:43 AM
You need to get rid of that second pic and replace it with one of the gun laying on its other side.

peewee
01-01-2006, 02:14 PM
Have you had a chance to play with her yet???

etjoyride
01-01-2006, 03:18 PM
I like how it looks, except for i would go with a 45/45 tank, but to each his/her own.
Oh and i suggest that once you make some more money you get some PDS on it, it will work wonders.

wanna-b-ballin'
01-01-2006, 03:38 PM
wow, you look exactly the opposite of what i had pictured in my head. you kinda look like someone i know :tard:

so hows the warp working for you?

/packrat?

buzzboy
01-01-2006, 05:48 PM
You're all correct. I am not rolling in the $$$ at all. My paint fund is down to $70 and I have school so a job is out of the question. I'm glad you all like the tank cover. It was free and made by me.

I need that giant tank. Mostly I play outlaw ball so a small tank is very impractical and getting another tank is out of the picture $$ wise.

Yes, wannab the warp is working fine. I used it in a game but didn't get the sensitivity set right till after the day was over.

The "sick gat" was a reference to the common PBN stereotype.

PDS is also out of the question. At one point I was thinking about it when I got some more cash but I decided that over next summer when we stop playing I will sell it and get a new gun. Depending on how much money I make I will get a DM3 Vision or a Y-Minimag

ramennoodles
01-01-2006, 06:24 PM
You're right, ghetto tank cover is better than no tank cover and scratching it to hell.

-Isaac.

buzzboy
01-01-2006, 06:37 PM
Got Idea Need Help

I think I am going to intelli the warp to my BKO because Even at the highest setting the warp only somethimes feeds and it would just plain work better.

My question:
Would I just do the "Warp to Angel" mod on AGD website and connect the wires to either side of the micro switch. Would this work fine. At the same time could I do this to my Rik AK or would that be a few to many wires coming out of my grip frame.

Phantom_Mag
01-01-2006, 06:54 PM
Doing it to the Ak would be pointless, it already spins everytime a ball goes thorugh, and its loud as hell, you dont want that thing spinning any more then it has to.

buzzboy
01-01-2006, 07:36 PM
No the little tab thingy only works every now and then. It has to be bent farther than it does by a paintball. I'll just get an on/off or push button switch for it and mount it near on the grip frame or grip so I can turn it on only when shooting.

Phantom_Mag
01-02-2006, 05:13 PM
Id suggest buying a new hopper.

buzzboy
01-02-2006, 05:20 PM
Ok, I got another problem. I thought that the adapter on the warp to intelli it to the gun used the same size adapters that you use on headphones. I was wrong. What size do I need. Can I just get them from radio shack?

msprince
01-02-2006, 07:58 PM
Jam bolts released there anti-chop bolts for the bk2's and bko's bought one in Nov. used it in a Scenario game in Surprise AZ. ran 2 cases of paint with out a single break, cheap alterative to PDS

SpecialBlend2786
01-02-2006, 11:35 PM
Nice marker, althought the tank is a little massive for my tastes. Whatever suites you though :wow:

cool hair though.

fire1811
01-02-2006, 11:38 PM
is that the leg off of sweatpants for a bottle cover?

dahoeb
01-03-2006, 02:15 AM
^^
man, that mag is so freaking ghetto its cool. :headbang:
i bet i could get all the ladies if i was brave enough to go to the field and take that thing out of my gear bag. ;)
i wonder, if you hype that gun up enough, how much money do you think you can con some newbie out of on ebay? haha all those cool "custom mods".

the coke bottle is definately a nice touch.