PDA

View Full Version : SCAMMER ALERT...BAD Trader.

Teamslayer76
01-04-2006, 12:07 AM
I just now came across this person who took me for a great fool. As many of you know I own a Nerve and have been atempting to sell the marker. Well heres a GREAT OFFER I JUST GOT!

Read this:
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?p=2061769#post2061769

K THX, :)

Teamslayer

Rudz
01-04-2006, 12:19 AM
maybe he just doesnt kno anything about his gun...who sold the guy an sfl....mmmm i would love an sfl....

SpitFire1299
01-04-2006, 03:16 AM
maybe he just doesnt kno anything about his gun...who sold the guy an sfl....mmmm i would love an sfl....
Yeah.. also ULE doesnt just mean ULE Trigger. There are ULE rails, bodies, on/off(ULT), ULE Lowers, ULE Xmag...

Arstron
01-04-2006, 08:40 AM
Yeah.. also ULE doesnt just mean ULE Trigger. There are ULE rails, bodies, on/off(ULT), ULE Lowers, ULE Xmag...

You wouldnt belive how many people think "ULE" only means the ULE trigger. :cheers:

thecavemankevin
01-04-2006, 08:57 AM
the dude clearly has two names in that thread alone. He lists it under paintballasdf and then someone else posts under the name "ishockedyou" asking to trade for an 04 speed. Then in the pics there is a piece of paper with the words "i shocked you" writen on it. coincidence? i think not!!!

Teamslayer76
01-04-2006, 10:05 AM
Also if you notice he told me the its was complete ULE, he said the frame and everything.'
I hate scammers. :tard:

Lohman446
01-04-2006, 10:09 AM
the dude clearly has two names in that thread alone. He lists it under paintballasdf and then someone else posts under the name "ishockedyou" asking to trade for an 04 speed. Then in the pics there is a piece of paper with the words "i shocked you" writen on it. coincidence? i think not!!!

I think your reading into it. It is very possible that I shocked you wanted to see a picture of the actual marker, and to prevent the person from showing a file photo asked him to put a piece of paper with I shocked you on it. Its fairly common from what I understand though I have never asked for it. If I feel that questionable about a trade I ask COD or third party. Amazing how many people have agreed and then failed to send COD.

SCpoloRicker
01-04-2006, 11:38 AM
I work for the Stainless Steel Mainbody.

So I am really getting a kick out of most of these replies.

Some of you guys are very good at making it sound like you know what you are talking about.

But trust me.... You don't.

I think you just want to make yourself sound smart, when in reality you dont know what you are talking about.

This is how bad info gets passed around.

If you dont know about the topic....Dont make yourself sound like you do.

Cuz some AOers will belive anything they hear.

Teamslayer76
01-04-2006, 12:10 PM
I don't know who your targeting that at. But I know that is not true about myself. I know what the marker was and it wasnt a ULE Emag in any sense. :tard:

Ohhh and Lo, for some reason I Shocked You joined the day after he did. Posted in his trade thread and he doesnt respond...again...erghh.. SCAMMERS. :tard: