PDA

View Full Version : internal server error?

shupore
12-11-2001, 10:16 PM
I finally got my used mag i got off of ebay today, and tried to register the gun. I made sure to fill everything out and clicked submit, but i keep getting a internal server error. Is it supposed to be like that? I kept on trying but keep getting the error. Thanks. mmmmmm mag

shupore
12-11-2001, 11:42 PM
can anyone help me?

Tubby_Ninja
12-12-2001, 12:41 AM
Just try it tomorrow. If it still fails, email them. 2 to 1 it works tomorrow though.

shupore
12-12-2001, 10:40 PM
I tried again today, but no luck. I tried calling the office, but I live in California so by the time i get home from school they're closed. I can't seem to find the email on airgun.com, so anyone know what the email is? Thanks

Army
12-12-2001, 10:46 PM
AGD only has FAX and regular phone lines. The Email registration is set up to only do that.:cool:

Tubby_Ninja
12-12-2001, 10:47 PM
Yeah, you are surely correct. I tried it today. Webby? Anyone take a look at this? Here is the text of the error you get when you hit 'submit'.

Bad Referrer - Access Denied
The form attempting to use FormMail resides at http://airgun.com/agwarranty.html, which is not allowed to access this cgi script.
If you are attempting to configure FormMail to run with this form, you need to add the following to @referers, explained in detail in the README file.

Add 'airgun.com' to your @referers array.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FormMail V1.6 © 1995 - 1997 Matt Wright
A Free Product of Matt's Script Archive, Inc.