jdev
01-05-2006, 11:42 AM
to anyone that can help me out here. I need weights for the following:

stock emag (w/o barrel, drop, asa, etc. just emag)[same for below]
ULE emag
Tunamag/x
SFL Emag
Micro E

If anyone can get me one, some or all of these, it would be very appreciated.

zackzel
01-05-2006, 12:02 PM
My Tunamax E-mag weighs in at 2lb 7 oz

My X-mag weighs in at 2lb 10 oz

GT
01-05-2006, 12:29 PM

ULE emag
Tunamag/x
SFL Emag
Micro E

Your question is alittle confusing. Tuna mag is an ALL ule Emag, not an x mag. FYI my dc viking wazs 2.5 lbs and my full ULE emag is 2.8

jdev
01-05-2006, 01:54 PM
Your question is alittle confusing. Tuna mag is an ALL ule Emag, not an x mag. FYI my dc viking wazs 2.5 lbs and my full ULE emag is 2.8

sorry. I meant tunamag/tunamax, whichever he goes by now.

11 Bravo
01-05-2006, 03:32 PM
My Karta Emag is around 2 lbs 10 oz. (non ule rail) My Xmags weigh the same as everyone elses so I guess 2 lbs 10 0z

My Hypermag weighs in at 2 lbs or a little less.

Remington
01-05-2006, 04:47 PM

ULE emag
Tunamag/x
SFL Emag
Micro E

I just want to say that I know where you're going with this and I hate you! :p ;)

behemoth
01-05-2006, 04:48 PM
I just want to say that I know where you're going with this and I hate you! :p ;)

me too.

11 Bravo
01-05-2006, 04:53 PM
Wheres he going with it? :confused:

paint magnet
01-05-2006, 05:16 PM
Since there's no ULE standard, it would be a whole lot more helpful to post your full setup when listing weight (for example, a "ULE Emag" could mean anything from an Emag valved gun with a ULE body and stock rail and frame, to one with a ULE milled rail, X valve, frame, battery pack, etc.).

jdev
01-05-2006, 05:29 PM
http://akaowners.org/users/files/administrator_uleemag1.jpg

there is no need to post the entire setup, considering I mean only the marker itself.

ULE E-Mag is meant to be an ALL ULE (mainbody, frame, pack, rail, valve) emag. not mix and match parts.

Xmag isnt really ULE per-se, so, just looking for the weight on that.

btw. the above pic is a 1 off, so, dont go asking for it to be reproduced ;). like what you see? Imagine what you cant see :D

GT
01-06-2006, 09:24 AM
[

there is no need to post the entire setup, considering I mean only the marker itself.

ULE E-Mag is meant to be an ALL ULE (mainbody, frame, pack, rail, valve) emag. not mix and match parts.

Xmag isnt really ULE per-se, so, just looking for the weight on that.

btw. the above pic is a 1 off, so, dont go asking for it to be reproduced ;). like what you see? Imagine what you cant see :D

Aside from a little milling in the grip frame, is there that much weight you can take off safely?

jdev
01-06-2006, 10:12 AM
Aside from a little milling in the grip frame, is there that much weight you can take off safely?

aye. plenty as far as I know. there is still milling left to be done. I discovered a few additional places I can remove a bit of weight from.