PDA

View Full Version : Order Paintball

grEnAlEins
01-05-2006, 11:02 PM
Does anyone here order from Order Paintball http://www.orderpaintball.com/? My mom ordered me (for X-mas) an "Empire Fastpack... only size available 3+4" I ordered Blue L/XL. I got it the other day Blue L/XL but it was a 3+2. I tried to put a pod in one of the colapsable slots and it tore 3/4 of the way off. I contacted them and the said that they were out of 3+4 and sub-ed the 3+2, but still charged me for 4+3 (the "only" size available). Then when I say it was damaged (before hitting the feild) they want me to pay to ship it back for an exchange? Is this their standard business practice? It seems to me that I was scamed out of my desired product and givien a smaller capacity, cheaper, damaged, good for the same price as my desired good. I was not contacted before the substitution, and would have just purchased from somewhere else. Now they want me to pay more money to ship the defective product, which was the wrong one anyway, back so they can resend another 3+2 instead of my desired--and purchased--4+3. I called customer service and the guy I spoke to was not helpful or empathetic or apologetic in the least. It seems to me that Order Paintball engaged in highly unethical practices in the manner of substitution, and has piss poor customer service. I do not want to pay to ship it back to them because in my eyes, I was already overcharge for the pack I got, already paid shipping, and got a defective product.

Sorry if I sounded whiney, but I am mildly to moderatly aggrivated. :mad: :cuss: :mad:

Thanks,

Nick :D

Cow hunter
01-05-2006, 11:05 PM
never heard of order paintball.........
WAIT..... ive ordered stuff from there before...... must go by different names.....