PDA

View Full Version : And here it is...

Maghog
12-12-2001, 06:29 AM
My second drawing of an E-Mag!
Dan@triggernomics www.triggernomics.com (http://www.triggernomics.com)

Webmaster
12-12-2001, 09:08 AM
Im not trying to make fun - but it looks like something Dr seuss would draw. I can see a whole team wearing those cat in the hat hats....

JanStah
12-12-2001, 09:11 AM
It's a Blunderbuss!!!

Dan, that's just too cool!

hehehe

Jan.

Cha0tic
12-12-2001, 10:12 AM
dan, i like the design. the only comment i have is regarding the sight. the feed is on the side and is hooked with a warp feed. with such a slim profile, why stack somthing on top of the gun? i would take it off and maybe, at most, have a sight rail. this is all just my opinion though...

FaSSt
12-12-2001, 12:20 PM
I will turn, polish and mill
I may even have to use a drill
For my Emag ano is no frill
For it can score many a kill

Muzikman
12-12-2001, 01:22 PM
Dan,
You kinda have a gothic mind set huh?:) I love your work, it always looks like something out of a Dungeon and Dragons Monster or Weapons manual:)

Maghog
12-12-2001, 02:03 PM
You guys are just toooooo funny.
Chaotic....to each his own. The day that I am able to site down the length of the gun again, I will be using a site no doubt. I don't think that my overall profile is being enlarged because I've got a whole mask behind the gun which is more to worry about than a site.
The truth is, I'm going to be manufacturing my own site for this gun.
It will incorperate a ruby for the red dot...the concept is based on an occluded eye site. It's pretty neat and works well.
I cannot wait to get going on this design. I've already done a TLC E-Micro so the other design will be a while. I'm biding my time with an angel right now.
Thanks again for the input guys, it's always fun to read what you have to say.
Dan

ronron2112
12-12-2001, 04:43 PM
looks like someone had a little too much free time on their hands.... just kiddin, i love it, your style is very original. And about the Dr. suess stuff... thats what it looks like exactly, but its cool... real cool

FooTemps
12-12-2001, 04:44 PM
Maybe you should call it the grinch and paint it green?

speedballbanks
12-12-2001, 04:48 PM
very neat shapes i agree with muzikman on the d&d part but hey it is still a mag (and an E-Mag at that;) )lol