PDA

View Full Version : NJ players- I got a question

BigEvil
01-07-2006, 09:15 PM
Anyone been to Topgun recently? I havent been out there in about 3-4 years and was wondering how it has changed. Is Ray still the owner? How are the fields and prices? I know 6-Flags was trying to move in. Last time I was there was before the water park was completed. I remember that a part of TopGun was swallowed up by its parking lot.....

PsychoBaller
01-07-2006, 09:48 PM
No idea, but I will be heading down there most probably for the small January 22nd Scenario they are hosting.

Shouldn't be to big, but I havn't played a game since Skirmish D-Day 05.

-baller

BigEvil
01-07-2006, 10:22 PM
No idea, but I will be heading down there most probably for the small January 22nd Scenario they are hosting.

Shouldn't be to big, but I havn't played a game since Skirmish D-Day 05.

-baller

Do they have info about that on their website? I used to enjoy their big games.

Tunaman
01-07-2006, 11:08 PM
I think I want to go to that one too. Top Gun is a great place to play. Count me in...

BigEvil
01-08-2006, 11:13 AM
I looked on their website for info but there is nothing there... anyone have any info? I used to like Topgun, their big games were always pretty good.

Robbie
01-21-2006, 09:14 PM
i hate to be part of the rumor mill but i heard they were sold.
It is supposed to stay a paintball field i heard 2 guys bought.
I know one of the guys who was managing left to do homeland stuff.

Tunaman
01-21-2006, 09:51 PM
Glenn is gone. But Billy the man is still there. One of the greatest techs around that Billy...
It's looking like a nice day tomorrow so we will be there. Show up if you are in the area. Looks like 200+ guys so far...

Pyroboy597
01-21-2006, 10:50 PM
I would go but im already going to GraveYard Paintball in St. Georges Delaware. Never been there before, but Topgun is like 30 mins away..

Robbie
01-22-2006, 10:48 PM
yeha he is the best cocker guy .
couldnt be there for the event had to work.
how was it ???
hey Tuna if you know someone getting rid of an xmag in really good shape our friend at ejam is looking for one