PDA

View Full Version : Promaster board

7Infamous7
01-08-2006, 01:07 PM
You can put it on ramp max bps 15, semi max bps 15 and modes like that, are those modes ok to use in a tournament, as i know there are strict rules about modes and such.

Any help is greatly appreciated

warbeak2099
01-08-2006, 01:27 PM
If you are playing an xball style tourny, modes are available at a 15bps cap. For NPPL style tournies, rof is uncapped, but limited to semi only. Most local tournies are semi only. I happen to have an xball style field locally, so we can use ramping/FA modes.

7Infamous7
01-08-2006, 01:32 PM
Right, so i can just put it in semi mode and ill be ready to play in a tourny?

don't you have to have some kind of lock though?

Thank for help so far

paint magnet
01-08-2006, 03:23 PM
Sorry for gettin off-topic, but how do you like your Promaster?

peewee
01-08-2006, 09:40 PM
Do you have the promaster yet or are these questions leading to a possible purchase? There is no "lock " , the programming of the board makes it a pain to change modes on the fly. It will be tournement legal with no issues. The guys over at http://www.icd-owners.com/html/
are very cool & will help with any questions. With the promatser being fairly new not many of use have much knowledge yet. I may be getting one next week so I might be learning its nuances.

7Infamous7
01-09-2006, 03:29 AM
Ok, thanks for your help, Paint magnet, i havnt actually got it yet because i didnt want to egt a marker and find out i had to spend and extra $60+ on a new board.