PDA

View Full Version : paintball on espn

Cow hunter
01-08-2006, 07:49 PM
found a schedule for paintball on ESPN featruring "US Paintball Championships" Sanctioned by the NPPL

ESPN has launched the air dates for the first series of the "US Paintball Championships" sanctioned by the NPPL. The original airings are Monday nights at 10:00 pm EST/ 7:00 pm PST starting Monday April 10 and continuing every Monday through May 29 on ESPN2. ESPN is currently editing the show's footage, which was filmed during last month's 2005 NPPL Super 7 World Series Commander's Cup in Miami. There are 8 different shows, each one hour in length.

Show 1: April 10
Show 2: April 17
Show 3: April 24
Show 4: May 1
Show 5: May 8
Show 6: May 15
Show 7: May 22
Show 8: May 29

ESPN will be promoting the show in a number of ways including a major promotional push during the NPPL Super 7 Huntington Beach event in March of 2006. Please stay tuned to www.NPPL.tv for more information yet to come on this program.

http://www.planeteclipse.com/site/eNews.asp?newsID=136

/sorry if this is a repost, i havent seen it

cioeboy
01-08-2006, 08:05 PM
i cant wait :bounce:

BD_Paintball
01-08-2006, 08:26 PM
some one will have to up this thread when it starts b/c i know i will forget about it

Cow hunter
01-08-2006, 09:57 PM
ill put a sticky not on my wall for that ;)

Cow hunter
04-09-2006, 03:29 PM
UP, only one more day!

fire1811
04-09-2006, 05:31 PM
Already have the DVR set to record them :clap:

Paintball alliance
04-09-2006, 06:23 PM
Ah good call i gotta set up the dvr since ill be away all next week. Ive been waiting for this. Hope it becomes the norm.

JRingold
04-09-2006, 08:01 PM
Hmmm, you mean you don't have the keyword wish list already setup to record "Paintball" everything??? Maybe I need help.

Anyone know if they will actually be on ESPN-HD as well??

fire1811
04-09-2006, 08:09 PM

ohh that would be sweet. I love HD

sisco87
04-09-2006, 08:20 PM
This is awesome...I can't wait to see them, a whole hour of it. That's great.
:bounce:

ThePixelGuru
04-10-2006, 12:06 PM
Yeah, I hear it'll be on ESPN2 and ESPN2-HD. Enjoy. :D

Dryden
04-10-2006, 12:37 PM
Anyone know if they will actually be on ESPN-HD as well??Yes! ;)

http://www.warpig.com/paintball/articles/news/041006_npplespn.shtml

US Paintball Championships Debut on ESPN2
By Bill Mills - 10 Apr 2006

The US Paintball Championships presented by Vault are due to premier tonight at 10:00 pm EDT, on ESPN2. The series of one hour shows is planned to run with a new episode each week for the next eight weeks, with additional repeat showings to follow. According to the March 27th issue of Broadcasting and Cable magazine, ESPN2 is now available in over 90 million homes across the United States.

Taped on location at the 2005 NPPL Super 7 Paintball World Series Commander’s Cup at Bicentennial Park in Miami last November, the show will focus on pro game match-ups. Showing the best three games from each (best 3 of 5 format) pairing, the premier episode will feature San Diego Dynasty versus Chicago Evil Factory Team, Orange County Bushwackers, against New England Hurricanes, Portland Naughty Dogs versus London Tigers. And Sacramento XSV against Stockholm Joy Division.

The show, hosted by professional paintball player Matty Marshall, racing reporter Jamie Little, and Olympic skier and reporter Trace Worthington, will feature games in the NPPL’s Super 7 format – 7 man teams going head to head in a two-flag capture the flag format on a Sup’Air field.

Airtimes for the show on ESPN2 and ESPN2HD will be Monday nights at 10 pm Eastern, 9 Central, 8 Mountain and 7:00 pacific. Repeat airings are scheduled during the week at the following times:
Tuesday – 12:00 am Eastern – ESPN2, ESPN2HD
Friday – 2:00 am Eastern – ESPN2, ESPN2HD
Friday – 5:00 pm Eastern – ESPN2

marpat
04-10-2006, 12:58 PM
ahh sweet! if it were at 7 i would have missed it now since it's at 10 EST i can watch the whole hour!

grEnAlEins
04-10-2006, 08:18 PM
30 min to go :dance: No ESPN 2 in dorms :mad: :cry:

Stealth Fighter
04-10-2006, 08:38 PM
10 minutes, beginning to heat popcorn. :headbang:

grEnAlEins
04-10-2006, 08:54 PM
10 minutes, beginning to heat popcorn. :headbang:
it's on, wishing I had ESPN 2 at this snot hole of a dorm :cry:

Cow hunter
04-10-2006, 08:54 PM
4 min in! everyone get to your TV's if you arent already there!

BD_Paintball
04-10-2006, 09:05 PM
im watching it :clap: :clap:

edit: lol at the big guy shooting another guy when he is dead. ah good times

fire1811
04-10-2006, 09:22 PM
im watching it :clap: :clap:

edit: lol at the big guy shooting another guy when he is dead. ah good times

yeah that was bs.

Not bad so far

etjoyride
04-10-2006, 09:22 PM
Who was it wiping his han on the bunker trying to cover the hit??? very naughty

shorty24
04-10-2006, 09:32 PM
'Dogs/Tigers game 2 was down to the wire...

Dryden
04-10-2006, 09:43 PM
I've got to give huge props to ESPN for the production on this. Very well done.

I don't think it changes my opinion that paintball just doesn't translate as a spectator sport on a small screen, but this has surpassed my expectations.

Munnin
04-10-2006, 09:53 PM
gotta love the announcers... they allways try and sneak in a big word that dosnt fit at all into the paintball vocabulary

etjoyride
04-10-2006, 09:55 PM
gotta love the announcers... they allways try and sneak in a big word that dosnt fit at all into the paintball vocabulary

what word are you thinking of? wasn't paying a huge amount of attention to the commentary

jenarelJAM
04-10-2006, 10:03 PM
wow, big thanks to whoever upped this thread. I missed this post last time around. I'm just glad i checked the forums 10 minutes into the show, i got to catch most of it.

bentothejam1n
04-10-2006, 10:06 PM
yea i watched it with my dad who is was wowed when i told him that most of the back players were shooting at like 15bps

dragun_30
04-10-2006, 10:09 PM
I absolutely loved it. I thought the excellent editting and playbook circles and stuff made it look even more like a mainstream sport, and I thought that was an excellent way to publicly show it. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Resurection
04-10-2006, 10:10 PM
DVR's are awesome - all I have to say. :)

grEnAlEins
04-10-2006, 10:42 PM
DVR's are awesome - all I have to say. :)
send me a copy plz???? My crud bucket school cannot splurge on ESPN 2 :p

EDIT: Turns out we got ESPN 2 at the begining of the year and stupid forgot to reprogram his TV :mad: But I caught the midnight run :clap: That last XSV and Joy Div was cool.

Shives
04-11-2006, 12:22 AM
I just caught the first few minutes of the first game. What impressed me was the numbers of guys calling themselves out. Thought the pros NEVER did that :p

Shives

ultralight
04-11-2006, 12:27 AM
remember to send your thanks to ESPN. tell them how much you enjoyed it and that you want to see more.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?page=contact/espntv

MoeMag
04-11-2006, 12:28 AM
send me a copy plz???? My crud bucket school cannot splurge on ESPN 2 :p
I would but dude, my dvr file for it is 3.2 GB. Anyone know how to make that a little more handlable?
:eek:

Arstron
04-11-2006, 10:08 AM
I was pretty impressed with the show, I thought they did a good job as well. I loved the head cam on oliver lang, or atleast loved how funny it made him look. :dance:

geekwarrior
04-11-2006, 10:13 AM
I would but dude, my dvr file for it is 3.2 GB. Anyone know how to make that a little more handlable?

theres a program called dvd shrink that is free online....it will depend on what format your file is in, but I hink it can handle it.

grEnAlEins
04-11-2006, 10:28 AM
It's cool. I found out that my school upgraded our cable service and I forgot to reprogram the channels on my TV, I caught the midnight run.

Skoad
04-11-2006, 10:31 AM
Also tonight on ESPN is battle of the gridiron stars - commercial showed paintball of some sort. Think it was 9est?

soldat
04-12-2006, 03:41 PM
omg, i saw the one on the 10th, and well, i was not happy. guys were wiping and shooting from the dead box, and then matty marshall gave a tip on how to cheat. thats disgusting.

BD_Paintball
04-12-2006, 04:08 PM
omg, i saw the one on the 10th, and well, i was not happy. guys were wiping and shooting from the dead box, and then matty marshall gave a tip on how to cheat. thats disgusting.
whiping is very very commom in paintball, both the high levels and lower levels.

logicmag19
04-12-2006, 04:09 PM
If thats disgusting then leave the game buddy. Cheating happens and Matty was only saying how stupid the guy was.
:ninja:
Just like you.

fire1811
04-12-2006, 04:39 PM
wiping is not like in the old days. wiping now is a penalty just like any other sport.

Dont really agree but that just the way it is

soldat
04-12-2006, 04:49 PM
cheating is not part of our sport, and whiping is cheating. players cheat, but that doesnt mean its part of paintball. i will never accept cheating and will never cheat, and in my 9 years of playing i never have. and no, marshall was not saying how stupid the guy was, he said" when your hit and a ref doesnt notice, you have to act like yoiu were never hit"

how can you condone cheating? it takes away from the skill of paintball, and no, wiping is not a skill

Cow hunter
04-12-2006, 04:54 PM
first off, yes there was cheating, but there were also places where the players called themselves out, and i didnt see a ref anywhere near them. not everyone cheats, a vast majority may, but there are still good players out there.

secondly; why the heck is everyone spelling "WIPING" whiping? THATS NOT EVEN A WORD
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=whiping

Mr.Danger
04-12-2006, 07:27 PM
I thought that the show was pretty good over all. It could use a tweak here and there, but hopefully those will come with future event ;) . While the cheating was not a great thing for the uninitiated to witness, I thought it was great when the ref cought one player wiping and actually enforced the penalty- pulling the player and two others out and thereby ending the game. It's nice to see the bad guys get cought and to see refs enforcing the rules.

wanna-b-ballin'
04-12-2006, 08:08 PM
does anybody know where i can find a schedule that shows what teams play who and when?

i dont want to miss my friends playing.

soldat
04-16-2006, 05:38 PM
im not saying cheating is rampant in speedball, hell, I play speedball. it just sickens me to see it. i ALWAYS call myself out when hit, and when players do the same its awesome. the problem is just that when paintball finally hits tv, people see rampant cheating. thats all i have to say, sorry for not being agg.

evildead420
04-17-2006, 01:27 PM
been enjoying these on tv recently, they need to keep doing this. :cheers:

jenarelJAM
04-17-2006, 06:11 PM
I thought that the show was pretty good over all. It could use a tweak here and there, but hopefully those will come with future event ;) . While the cheating was not a great thing for the uninitiated to witness, I thought it was great when the ref cought one player wiping and actually enforced the penalty- pulling the player and two others out and thereby ending the game. It's nice to see the bad guys get cought and to see refs enforcing the rules.
Actually he pulled 3 other people out :P
It was 4v4, one guy was shot and tried to wipe, and he ended the game for his team right there.

jenarelJAM
04-17-2006, 10:21 PM
Awesome second show, although some of the field shots had a little bit of glare. I didn't realize they did 1on1's for tiebreakers, that was a fun twist.

And Dynasty is just too good... It's not fun watching them wipe the field in 2 minutes and having their game over in the first 6 minutes, while the other 3 games take the rest of the hour.

slateman
04-18-2006, 09:38 AM
Great camera work by ESPN. Solid job, they did their homework and it shoes. Glad this worked out.

I am slightly concerned by the commentary. Guy keeps saying "getting a kill" when I think he should be calling it an elimination.

BigEvil
04-18-2006, 10:01 AM
I am slightly concerned by the commentary. Guy keeps saying "getting a kill" when I think he should be calling it an elimination.

Paintball is NOT pc by its very nature. We "SHOOT" "GUNS". The industry can sterilize it all it wants and its not going to change anything - and it really shouldnt matter. People are not stupid, and many get offended when they realize they are being fed that PC BS.

Everyone should be as concerened about the blatant cheating, bad attitudes, and vulgarity. (I cant believe I just said that, I must be getting old)

I thought ESPN did a good job keeping the views informed and somewhat interested. There is only so much they can do with what they have to work with. I dont think paintball is a viewer-friendly game anyhow.

Aslan
04-22-2006, 01:19 PM
I watched it. I didn't like it very much. Speedball ain't my type of thing and I thought the annoucncers were stupid. One guy was explaining how a paintball marker works and mae like two mistakes...I think he said you adjust the velocity with the regulator. And then he said that it has a double trigger so it can shoot faster. Well, that's not entirely true either. He was pretty much describing how you could walk it as if it was a rocking trigger, but it wasn't.

I watched a few games...it was nice seeing paintball on TV...but I didn't really like it that much. There was alot less strategy involved than I thought there would be at that level. It "seemed" like they were just trying to have a guy make it to the 50 as soon as possible to hold down the field. There was also one game where one guy was left on one team and he defeated 3 guys. It just seems that if you have a 3 on 1...and you're a "pro" team...that should never happen.

As to the cheating thing...if that guy said that...then shame on him. Cheating is one of the biggest things that could possibly ruin the sport. Look at laser tag. It was big for like 6 months...then people realized they could cheat by covering up the sensors and it was too dark for the refs to notice. Boom...down it went. Nobody wants to play a sport when the difference between then winning and losing is how well they cheat. Yes, cheating exists in every sport...but in nearly every sport...rarely is cheating the difference between winning and losing. Players cheat in a pile, cork a bat, kick in a puck, try to hold someone...but it's a "play"...one of many in the game. In paintball, if the goal is to eliminate 5 players...and one gets hit, wipes, and keeps playing...then goes on to get two people out...that's a massive effect on that game.

For those that say cheating is part of the game, get used to it. Then I say take it one step further. Make it part of the rules. If it's so common to wipe, just allow it. Start using reballs...easier to clean up anyway.

magsRus
04-22-2006, 03:03 PM
I watched it. I didn't like it very much. Speedball ain't my type of thing and I thought the annoucncers were stupid. One guy was explaining how a paintball marker works and mae like two mistakes...I think he said you adjust the velocity with the regulator. And then he said that it has a double trigger so it can shoot faster. Well, that's not entirely true either. He was pretty much describing how you could walk it as if it was a rocking trigger, but it wasn't.

I watched a few games...it was nice seeing paintball on TV...but I didn't really like it that much. There was alot less strategy involved than I thought there would be at that level. It "seemed" like they were just trying to have a guy make it to the 50 as soon as possible to hold down the field. There was also one game where one guy was left on one team and he defeated 3 guys. It just seems that if you have a 3 on 1...and you're a "pro" team...that should never happen.

As to the cheating thing...if that guy said that...then shame on him. Cheating is one of the biggest things that could possibly ruin the sport. Look at laser tag. It was big for like 6 months...then people realized they could cheat by covering up the sensors and it was too dark for the refs to notice. Boom...down it went. Nobody wants to play a sport when the difference between then winning and losing is how well they cheat. Yes, cheating exists in every sport...but in nearly every sport...rarely is cheating the difference between winning and losing. Players cheat in a pile, cork a bat, kick in a puck, try to hold someone...but it's a "play"...one of many in the game. In paintball, if the goal is to eliminate 5 players...and one gets hit, wipes, and keeps playing...then goes on to get two people out...that's a massive effect on that game.

For those that say cheating is part of the game, get used to it. Then I say take it one step further. Make it part of the rules. If it's so common to wipe, just allow it. Start using reballs...easier to clean up anyway.

Double triggers do allow you to shoot faster then a single trigger its using two fingers compared to one. You use a walking pattern, right when one finger hits the trigger your other finger is following it.

Also on some markers you do adjust the velicoty by the regulator.

I can obviously tell speedball isnt your thing just like you stated, because you dont think any strategy was involved in those games you were watching. For one a team spends a huge amount of time walking the fields prior to the game and looking for shooting lanes and angles. Some and most pro teams even draw out sketches of the field with what each player will be doing at the time. Each team usually rushed a guy to the carwash *big bunker at the 50* off the break because that guy wont allow anyone to run up their snake. 3 guys against 1? It's paintball not everything goes the way you want even if your a oro or Jesus Christ and your playing it.

You did however competely redeem yourself with that cheating speech of yours. :hail:

Aslan
04-22-2006, 04:22 PM
Double triggers do allow you to shoot faster then a single trigger its using two fingers compared to one. You use a walking pattern, right when one finger hits the trigger your other finger is following it.

I still disagree. Just slapping a double trigger on a gun doesn't allow you to pull it any faster. I suppose you could fan a double trigger...I guess that would make it faster. It just seemed stupid the way the guy said it. Now everynewb is going to see a BE Marauder and think it's "fast" because some tard on ESPN says double trigger make a gun fast. :rolleyes:

Also on some markers you do adjust the velicoty by the regulator.

Hmm. I did not know that. I thought all velocity adjustment was ultimately done by adjusting some type of velocity adjustment screw or knob. I didn't think adjusting a regulator could give you the fine enough adjustment. :tard:

I can obviously tell speedball isnt your thing just like you stated, because you dont think any strategy was involved in those games you were watching. For one a team spends a huge amount of time walking the fields prior to the game and looking for shooting lanes and angles. Some and most pro teams even draw out sketches of the field with what each player will be doing at the time. Each team usually rushed a guy to the carwash *big bunker at the 50* off the break because that guy wont allow anyone to run up their snake. 3 guys against 1? It's paintball not everything goes the way you want even if your a oro or Jesus Christ and your playing it.

It just seemed alot more random. I didn't see teams trying to get in any specific formations or regroup or try to rush one side of the field...I didn't see anything different game to game. Each game was the same...they break...the back men stay back...the others run forward...then they just shoot around...try to move up. I guess I'm used to woodsball where there's more emphasis on flanking and containing the opposition.

You did however competely redeem yourself with that cheating speech of yours. :hail:

Well...there's one vote. Now I can wait for the flames to follow. :cheers:

magsRus
04-22-2006, 06:36 PM
Dont worry this isnt pbnation people here are cool those were just my feelings

Cow hunter
04-22-2006, 08:40 PM
I still disagree. Just slapping a double trigger on a gun doesn't allow you to pull it any faster. I suppose you could fan a double trigger...I guess that would make it faster. It just seemed stupid the way the guy said it. Now everynewb is going to see a BE Marauder and think it's "fast" because some tard on ESPN says double trigger make a gun fast. :rolleyes:
id like to see someone shoot an electronic single as fast as an electronic double in true semi

Hmm. I did not know that. I thought all velocity adjustment was ultimately done by adjusting some type of velocity adjustment screw or knob. I didn't think adjusting a regulator could give you the fine enough adjustment. :tard:

well, technically you can adjust the velocity from the reg, its not unheard of, but it is far from precise

BD_Paintball
04-23-2006, 12:46 AM
alot of guns adjust the velocity from the HPR. look at all teh dm's and pm's. its pretty precise for my pm5. +- 2 over the chrono

slateman
04-23-2006, 01:18 AM

You shoot an electronic double trigger alternating taping the top of the trigger with your index finger and then the bottom of the trigger with your middle finger. Its called walking the trigger. Not only is it faster than fanning, but it jars the gun less, making the shooter more accuarte.

Well you can adjust the velocity by the screw in the regulator :D Even on a mag, the rear is the regulator.

It just seemed alot more random. I didn't see teams trying to get in any specific formations or regroup or try to rush one side of the field...I didn't see anything different game to game. Each game was the same...they break...the back men stay back...the others run forward...then they just shoot around...try to move up. I guess I'm used to woodsball where there's more emphasis on flanking and containing the opposition.

All about the angles. You try to get one section. Its a faster paced game and I think thats what people like about it. I cant stand playing slow woodsball. So boring just sitting behind a tree waiting.

Aslan
04-27-2006, 07:30 AM
You shoot an electronic double trigger alternating taping the top of the trigger with your index finger and then the bottom of the trigger with your middle finger. Its called walking the trigger. Not only is it faster than fanning, but it jars the gun less, making the shooter more accuarte.

Well, now you're talking about a rocking trigger...not a double trigger. Maybe it's also possible to do with a standard double trigger...I don't know. I would think the reactivity on the standard double trigger would have to be really good.

Of the guns I have that have double triggers, they aren't walkable. The Rebel trigger won't come back fast enough for the forefinger to fire it again.

Even on my only electro (Prodigy)...when I've tried to walk it...it doesn't really work...probably because the stock board is limited to like 7bps and if I walk it I'm going above that...but I don't want to dump $120 into a Morlock board just to test it's walkability.

I just put an Intelliframe on my Classic Mag...but I'm pretty sure if I try to walk that I'll short stroke like a madman. Same with the new hinge frame I put on my Cocker...I haven't got that one put together yet...but it seems like I'd short stroke.

So either:
A) By double trigger you mean rocking trigger.
B) Walking a double trigger is far easier on a high end electro.
C) I have not yet grasped the "trick" to walking any gun with a double trigger. :tard:

And no matter which one it is...I still want to see somebody walk an Eradicator. That'll take some strong fingerin. :eek:

Arstron
04-27-2006, 07:50 AM

Some double triggers do take work to make them walkable. On most spyders/clones its as easy as switching the stock 250gram microswitch with a -100 gram microswitch (I like the 80g switches). I was able to walk my stock electronic spyder, but when you can get a lighter switch and use a lot less effort it makes things a lot easier. Making the trigger comfortable to you is the key though. ;)

sbpyro
04-27-2006, 07:58 AM
I cant stand playing slow woodsball. So boring just sitting behind a tree waiting.

I just couldn't agree with that statement at all.
In woodsball if you are just hiding behind the bunker then it is definately no fun.
When I play woodsball, we usually create a skirmish line and flank along the sides.
It may not be as fast paced as speedball but when you have 5 guys moving and 5 more providing covering fire it is a decent paced game. Played one game (bout 50 vs 50) where the majority of the other group decided it would be in their best interest to defend a huge "fort" 2 levels and all. So after we cleaned out the village of their players we had them surrounded in their little piece of safe haven. Lets just say we had to cease shooting in to let them out of their fort. And then when there were about 5 ppl left about 20 of us charged them. It was fun and well paced. Paintball is paintball usually the side that communicates and moves better will win.

slateman
04-27-2006, 09:22 AM
So either:
A) By double trigger you mean rocking trigger.
C) I have not yet grasped the "trick" to walking any gun with a double trigger. :tard:

A) Never heard it called rocking trigger.
B) Absolutely. All you have to do is literally tap the bottom and top of the trigger. We're talking mouse click here.
C) Walking any mechanical gun with a double trigger is near impossible. You either need some reactivity (which is illegal in most tournies) or a pneumag/ULT kit from AGD :headbang:

Aslan
04-29-2006, 11:24 PM
All about the angles. You try to get one section. Its a faster paced game and I think thats what people like about it. I cant stand playing slow woodsball. So boring just sitting behind a tree waiting.

That's why in woodsball there is usually an objective other than just elimination...like SPPL or capture the flag or even just having a time limit. Otherwise a woodsball game could last 3 days as "snipers" take up positions and never move. Usually you don't see that at most woodsball fields because of the 15-20 minute time limits. Outlaw paintball is usually where you see that.

I have a similar sort of opposite knock on sppedball which is it's too fast paced. By the time I get my bearings...there's like 2 people eliminated off of each team and people screaming "Dorito!" and I can't even think because there's like 40 balls hitting that damn inflatable thing right next to my ear. And that's if it's one of the 2 out of 3 games you don't get hit by some blind lob shot off the break. No thank you. I like to take the time at the beginning of a battle to survey the field, formations, opposition movements...maybe have a cup of Joe and a Snickers as I plan my move. Maybe even take a little nap or read the paper.

Aslan
04-29-2006, 11:29 PM
A) Never heard it called rocking trigger.
A rocking trigger isn't attached to the gun at the top, it's attached in the middle. So you pull it on the top and then the bottom and it fires each time...sort of like a fulcrum or see-saw.

B) Absolutely. All you have to do is literally tap the bottom and top of the trigger. We're talking mouse click here.
That's what I thought. I don't use high end electros...mostly mechanicals...one low end electro just to stay diverse.

C) Walking any mechanical gun with a double trigger is near impossible. You either need some reactivity (which is illegal in most tournies) or a pneumag/ULT kit from AGD :headbang:
Exactly my point.

slateman
04-30-2006, 12:10 AM
A rocking trigger isn't attached to the gun at the top, it's attached in the middle. So you pull it on the top and then the bottom and it fires each time...sort of like a fulcrum or see-saw.

That's what I thought. I don't use high end electros...mostly mechanicals...one low end electro just to stay diverse.

Exactly my point.

Well, you can walk an Ion trigger . . . and an Ion is . . . low end . . . I guess. Its just more accurate cus you're not jerking the gun around like you do when you fan a trigger. Meh, I just go with whatever works.

Aslan
05-01-2006, 07:52 PM
Well, you can walk an Ion trigger . . . and an Ion is . . . low end . . . I guess.

Whoa! :wow:

How dare you call an Ion low-end! :eek: :cuss:

You are about to start the avalanche of pro-Ion posts like the world has never seen. :ninja:

I'm getting out of this thread before Ion mafia attacks! :eek:

sbpyro
05-03-2006, 10:19 AM
I caught it lastnight and they were having paintball duels with NPPL refs (well at least they had nppl jerseys on them).