PDA

View Full Version : Finally got some play time with my new DW Wisper barrel.

AnthonyW
01-08-2006, 11:51 PM
I was very impressed, It shot great with a .689 and evil balls. It really does clean out fast 4-5 balls and you are back on target. No one at the field could figure out who made it, I though that was funny.

Something else funny is I got shot in the back of the head at 10 feet by a noob that was on my team.

LorneCash
01-09-2006, 12:41 AM
DW? I thought 32 degrees made the whisper barrel. and as long as you can laugh about being shot in the back of the head that's cool i'd be pissed!

wanna-b-ballin'
01-09-2006, 12:47 AM
yesterday i got lit up by my own team off the break. right after i told them not to hit me. wtf ********.

AGDlover
01-09-2006, 02:57 AM
lol a kid laneing right while i was laneing left decided to shoot left at the guy i was working on as he was running down and he put 20 in my back. good too hear good things on the barrell man!

Automaggot68
01-09-2006, 03:18 AM
lol a kid laneing right while i was laneing left decided to shoot left at the guy i was working on as he was running down and he put 20 in my back. good too hear good things on the barrell man!

LOL!

doober
01-09-2006, 07:42 PM
i got mine for christmas then got a freak kit for practically free and i am jkust dying to use im gonna go pay this weekend and caint wait i just love have out of the ordinary stuff like an emag or a mystery barrel

Cow hunter
01-09-2006, 07:52 PM
used almost every barrel known to man(cept a few lesser known) from a super gun ****ing friend and i must say the best ones i thought were the freak(orange insert), DYE ultralite, and...... an all american of some sort..... id really like to try out the DW, it looks cooler than most

Lohman446
01-09-2006, 07:52 PM
My backplayer one time moved way to far up the field as I was working on the last person on the team. After taking them I looked over and the SOB (that would be my backplayer) had taken my flag pull. So I shot him :D

The look on his face = Priceless.

skife
01-09-2006, 08:16 PM
i was at a tourney yesterday and i was playing front, i moved up to their back right standup and was shot 3 times in the leg by my back player, thank god it didn't break at all.
we got the pull and won that game.

we took like 5th in our division. meh, not bad for our first tourney and throwing a team together at the last minute.