PDA

View Full Version : Can You Say, "Whipper Snapper"?

Vex
01-09-2006, 04:44 AM
So now that JT's in the airsoft business, they've decided to recycle and remarket their old designs.

JT Airsoft (http://www.jtusa.com/airsoft/JT_AirSoft_Delta.html)

I wonder if they're paintall-impact resistant?

FreakBaller12
01-09-2006, 07:12 AM
wow that's different. Has anybody used any of the JT airsoft guns? I'm looking to pick up another to screw around with indoors.

Jotsy
01-09-2006, 12:17 PM
wtf? jt are into airsoft now?? that kinda doesn't make sense... i mean, for most ppl, airsoft is about dressing up as soldiers, which therefore usually means army surplus equipment or authentic tactical gear.

ahh, taking a look at their catalog, the guns look like cheap springers. the equivalent of cheap wallmart brass eagle stuff...

Recon by Fire
01-09-2006, 11:12 PM
I can see it now if you show to play airsoft in your bright tournament flash gitz! LOL

peewee
01-09-2006, 11:21 PM
My all time favorite mask!!!! I wonder if I can get away with wearing one at the local field.

paint magnet
01-10-2006, 01:08 AM
I still haven't figured out why it's called "AirSoft" (or "SoftAir," whatever...). I mean, the ammo is hard plastic pellets...they're harder than paintballs, and lead is a relatively soft metal...so softer than what? Steel BBs? Throwing rocks?

I'll admit it is fun though...I have a Crosman pistol that shoots *slightly* harder (it shoots holes in AOL CDs and puts dents in sheet metal) than stock thanks to the addition of a couple washers.

I still love paintball, but you can't beat AirSoft for the pick-up-and-play factor. Especially when most of your friends carry AirSoft guns in their vehicles and wars break out without warning while watching football games :D