PDA

View Full Version : Intelliframe

Runt
01-09-2006, 04:14 PM
how does the Intelliframe work is it mech, or electonric im very confused does it have diff modes? please dont flame trying to learn :x

MagPride
01-09-2006, 04:57 PM
how does the Intelliframe work is it mech, or electonric im very confused does it have diff modes? please dont flame trying to learn :x

Its Mechanical, The only electric thing that i know of u can do is hook it up to an egg or revo hopper or a warp feed, but you have to go to radio shack and by the parts yourself, when you get the intelliframe it comes with directions, and there are directions on the airgun.com. the electronics make the hop[per spin every time u pull the trigger thats bout it. Also if you shot a intellifram with ULT upgrade, it is like shooting an electrionic dude its just as sensitive.

Runt
01-09-2006, 05:13 PM
Its Mechanical, The only electric thing that i know of u can do is hook it up to an egg or revo hopper or a warp feed, but you have to go to radio shack and by the parts yourself, when you get the intelliframe it comes with directions, and there are directions on the airgun.com. the electronics make the hop[per spin every time u pull the trigger thats bout it. Also if you shot a intellifram with ULT upgrade, it is like shooting an electrionic dude its just as sensitive.

thanks, helped me out i did some more research and figured out the rest