PDA

View Full Version : Defiant Problem

MAGS own YOU
12-12-2001, 03:09 PM
Defiant problems
JUST got my brand new defiant today. Gassed it up with my low pressure crossfire tank, screw on my boom stick, and shoot. It was loud, i mean loud. So i thought it was working, go in my back yard, put a ball in and shoot, it goes 5 feet then hits the ground. I screw in the velocity all the way, shoot, goes about 6 feet. What do I do? The tank had about 1000 psi left and the reg was reading 3x input pressure.

Defiant is the same thing as a bushy basically., if it helps.

MAGS own YOU
12-12-2001, 03:15 PM
I dont know i cant screw around with it now, becuase my mom is back home. i just wanted it working so i can have a good time with it after christmas.. =]

MAGS own YOU
12-12-2001, 03:23 PM
If my nitro tank comes back from pmi, becuase remember, it blew up? I hope i can though. I hate using c02

mykroft
12-12-2001, 03:37 PM
Could be that your LPR reg is set too low. Input to the HPR should be 300-500psi,

MAGS own YOU
12-12-2001, 03:39 PM
LPR reg? as in my tank input pressure? So next time I look at it, should i turn the adjuster knob on the reg up? What about the lpr turn thing on front?

MAGS own YOU
12-12-2001, 03:52 PM
Think i found my problem, on the official bushmaster, defiant place, they have faq. It said "My gun shoots about 5 feet then it shoots normally" They answered yes, this is the gun charging up. It is completely normall and can be avoided by shooting about 30 rounds dry. Considering i shot 2 balls, i think it was ok, it did jump about a foot after about 3 seconds. Well, thanks for the help, hope this works =]!

mykroft
12-12-2001, 04:13 PM
You have 2 regs on the gun itself. The LPR is horizontal, at the front of the bottom tube of the body, the HPR is vertical, ie the foregrip.

MAGS own YOU
12-12-2001, 04:26 PM
Changed the battery set the dip switches and got my warp working. This thing was dead accurate and fast when i just tried it. The first few shots where low then it gained velocity. Its got some kick to it, and its VERY loud with out paint. With paint, its just like clingk! clingk!