PDA

View Full Version : E-mag valves?

stoli
01-10-2006, 08:10 PM
Does anyone know what is the difference between the X-valve (marked with and "X") and an E-valve (marked with an "E") on AGD E-mags. I'm looking at an E-mag for sale right now that has an E-valve and I was wondering if it'll be necessary to upgrade to an X later (which isn't cheap) or if the E-valve will work just fine.

Thanks in advance.

lifeguard_12_86
01-10-2006, 09:32 PM
they both have the same internals and work the same except the on/off valves, and the xvalve is aluminum and the emag is stainless steel, both would work just as good, the xvalve is just lighter, and comes stock with level x bolt

snoopay700
01-10-2006, 09:42 PM
they both have the same internals and work the same except the on/off valves, and the xvalve is aluminum and the emag is stainless steel, both would work just as good, the xvalve is just lighter, and comes stock with level x bolt
Exactly what he said, only you wanted to know about emags, so xmags (emags with an aluminum valve) are just aluminum, they have the exact same on/off pin length, and they do the same thing and operate the same as the original RT valve. Basically if you want a lighter yet not as durable gun go for the x-valve, however as far as i can tell x-valves don't get any wear, but that's just what i've heard.

stoli
01-10-2006, 10:42 PM
Thanks for the replies guys. The gun I'm looking at has the E-valve and the level 10 upgrade so I guess it should do pretty well.

11 Bravo
01-11-2006, 05:54 PM
Exactly what he said, only you wanted to know about emags, so xmags (emags with an aluminum valve) are just aluminum, they have the exact same on/off pin length, and they do the same thing and operate the same as the original RT valve. Basically if you want a lighter yet not as durable gun go for the x-valve, however as far as i can tell x-valves don't get any wear, but that's just what i've heard.

Xmags are not Emags with an aluminum valve. Having an Xvalve is not what makes an Xmag an Xmag.

Oh, and you will be just fine with the Emag valve.