PDA

View Full Version : this ever make you mad?

ZeezNutz
12-12-2001, 04:33 PM
every time i mention mag to anyone around here i get dirty looks and everyone jumps on me about wanting one. why are they so close minded? none of them have ever tried a good mag. they see the rental mags at the field running co2 on a vertical bottle that are like 5 years old. thats what they base their opinions on. there isnt a single gun out there that hasnt been clogged with one of those rubbery gummy balls with the little sticks in them that people always pick up off the ground trying to save money. we had one kid go through 3 rental guns and when we opened his hopper there were about 5 balls there that had molded into one giant rubbery thingy. do yall ever have to put up with stuff like this? it almost makes me want to get a cocker so they will all shut up, but i know i wont be happy with one till i spend at least 900 dollars on it. and thats the last thing i need to do right before college.

speedballbanks
12-12-2001, 04:47 PM
who cares what they think we all know mags are the best around here am i right?

FooTemps
12-12-2001, 04:48 PM
Well, who cares about what they think? Just buy a mag and then waste them....

nutz
12-12-2001, 05:24 PM
what ever u like the best, is the best. and that is the best for u...

speedballbanks
12-12-2001, 05:47 PM
yeah but the best is a mag so well what are you going to do?

ArthurDent
12-12-2001, 06:07 PM
hey do you live in cali and go to sams? because here they have rental mags with vert that break alot and eveyone has angles or cockers..

ZeezNutz
12-12-2001, 07:21 PM
no i live in columbia south carolina and play at trigger time. i am going to get the mag. it just agrivates me to have EVERYONE there fuss at me for what i want

FooTemps
12-12-2001, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by ZeezNutz
no i live in columbia south carolina and play at trigger time. i am going to get the mag. it just agrivates me to have EVERYONE there fuss at me for what i want

Well, if you are being agrivated by everyone because you want a mag, then just agrivate them after you lay waste to them...

Panzerr
12-12-2001, 08:04 PM
Mag's just aren't "trendy". You can't get them in pretty colors with all sorts of unique milling.......at least, not until the very near future.