PDA

View Full Version : How to shave Halo/ReloaderB Feedneck?

Resurection
01-12-2006, 09:35 PM
Like the title says... what is the best way to accomplish this?

behemoth
01-12-2006, 09:39 PM
sandpaper.

Lee
01-12-2006, 09:43 PM
i use a dremel with a sanding head. do a little at a time and size it for fit frequently.

Cow hunter
01-12-2006, 09:44 PM
sandpaper.
is there really any other way? its not like you were gonna take a saw to your stuff right?

BD_Paintball
01-12-2006, 09:54 PM
electric shaver..... or sandpaper

LudavicoSoldier
01-12-2006, 10:03 PM
I used a roll of plumbers emory tape. Used to scuff pipe fitings. Perfect width.

Resurection
01-12-2006, 10:09 PM
For those who are too thick or young to understand what/why I am asking:

I am asking what has worked best for those who have tried. I know sandpaper sands things. I know that saws cut things.

I had actually thought about the dremel because then I could create grooves like the Rikochet has and put orings on the neck so I can actually use it on my various guns with different necks, but wasn't sure what other folks have done.

If I want to use my unsanded ReloaderB in a standard AGD ULE body about how much neck am I going to have to shave down?

Chris_automag_07
01-12-2006, 10:57 PM
maybe you should have made that more clear before calling people "thick"....i think maybe you should go ask pbn, i wouldn't really want to help you after calling me or others name..........or maybe being called thick isnt bothersome to some. i dunno, there is my 2 cents. now i think there was a helpful one....saying.."it was the perfect size"
-chris

BobTheCow
01-13-2006, 02:07 AM
maybe you should have made that more clear before calling people "thick"....i think maybe you should go ask pbn, i wouldn't really want to help you after calling me or others name..........or maybe being called thick isnt bothersome to some. i dunno, there is my 2 cents. now i think there was a helpful one....saying.."it was the perfect size"
-chris
Dude... chill. :rolleyes:

Resurection
01-13-2006, 08:11 AM
-chris

oh be quiet... take your :cry: somewhere else. i'm giving your 2 cents back because I am sure you will need it to save up and buy an intelligent thought one day.

Resurection
01-13-2006, 08:12 AM
Dude... chill. :rolleyes:

thank you, it's nice to know the one sarcasm was directed at has thicker skin than tissue paper.

Lohman446
01-13-2006, 08:58 AM
The easiest way to sand a Reloader to fit various markers. AGD ULE bodies are Angel threaded feednecks - call CCM (or whoever) and buy an adjustable. The $30 you spend is worth it to nto have to sand, and to have a hopper you can change guns with.

WARPED1
01-13-2006, 04:13 PM
Sandpaper. That's what I used on my HALO B.