PDA

View Full Version : (*) (*) halo B and its damn red light (*) (*)

pbplayer05
01-14-2006, 02:43 PM
ok, here is my probelm.. I have a halo B with rip drive, that I'm using my R/T pro.
first I got that red/green flashing like theres a jam. After I figured how to turn my board down. (little flat head screw driver on the top of the board). I put fresh bateries in before I did any of this. now I used rayvac 97 cent AA batteries and even though they are brand new I get a red flashing light like theres a low battery. I'm thinking about just getting the 9v mod and seeing if that works. any ideas are welcome. thanks

paint magnet
01-14-2006, 08:30 PM
I'd at least try it with another set of decent batteries first...get some alkaline AAs and put them in there. Even if it doesn't work, I'm sure you have something that runs off AAs, so it's not a waste of money.

pbplayer05
01-15-2006, 03:40 AM
I'd at least try it with another set of decent batteries first...get some alkaline AAs and put them in there. Even if it doesn't work, I'm sure you have something that runs off AAs, so it's not a waste of money.

ok, so heres what I've learned so far. first off you get what you pay, which means don't get cheap batteries. intead get lithium batteries that will work much better and also alot longer. Second, depending on the strength of you markers detents you may have to turn down the board on your halo to avoid a false jam. Just ordered the the 9 volt mod and a charger with 2 rechageable 9 volts for about $25, think it'll save some money and take off alittle weight.

jdavis13356
01-15-2006, 01:16 PM
I'm having a problem with mine too, it turns on but wont work. my field owner said halo sent out bad boards in some of their hoppers. i have to sent it back to 888paintball.com where i got it, to get it fixed :mad: