PDA

View Full Version : Need Info Hyper frame....

peewee
01-14-2006, 03:52 PM
Hi all. I just snagged up a hyper frame (the paintball gods smiled at me!!!) for next to nothing. The shop owner said that he would send it in to get it upgraded but that CF like to have your marker on hand when they do it . I dont have any problem with that but he wasnt sure about the cost. Anyone had this done?? How much does it cost & will I have to have a ULT in my RT Pro for it to work properly?

11 Bravo
01-14-2006, 04:11 PM
What kind of upgrade? Since CF no longer sells the Hyperframe they may not provide this service any longer. I would call them and find out.

peewee
01-14-2006, 04:37 PM
New 20 ball board . The shop I frequent had one done back in December so I hope they will still do it.

11 Bravo
01-14-2006, 05:32 PM
Well I guess they would probably still do it then, because I think they quit selling the frame last spring. You could put the board in yourself though. Its pretty simple, everything just plugs in.

Chronobreak
01-14-2006, 09:00 PM
youl need a ult unles you have or get the special on/off that comes with it

paint magnet
01-14-2006, 09:21 PM
They were made before the ULT came out, so I don't think you'll need one. It will probably increase battery life greatly though.

11 Bravo
01-14-2006, 10:53 PM
No, you do need the ult or the Centerflag on/off. The ult is supposed to be better though.

They may have been made before the ult, but they did come with their own on/off.

chad326
01-15-2006, 12:55 PM
Hi all. I just snagged up a hyper frame (the paintball gods smiled at me!!!) for next to nothing. The shop owner said that he would send it in to get it upgraded but that CF like to have your marker on hand when they do it . I dont have any problem with that but he wasnt sure about the cost. Anyone had this done?? How much does it cost & will I have to have a ULT in my RT Pro for it to work properly?
The hyper frame does need the ult on/off kit. And fot the RT valve the ult will not work on that valve. And one more thing Center Flag is out of the 20 BPS boards.

hitech
01-16-2006, 03:10 PM
You do not NEED a ULT to get a hyperframe to work. The centerflag on/off requires less force to move than the R/T on/off, but not much less. That said, I don't think I would put much effort into getting a hyperframe to work without a ULT. If it worked first try, then great. Otherwise I'd get a ULT. They solve the biggest problems with a hyperframe.

:cheers: