PDA

View Full Version : My Mag is gone

LS1 WS6
01-15-2006, 06:19 AM
Well, I bought an FSP Viking a little while ago and love it. I don't really know why but I wanted to try some other markers. I just traded my Karta E-Mag for an 05 Speed. A soon as the Speed arrives I have to ship the Mag to France.

This will be the first time I have been without a Mag in soooo long. I already feel a little strange about it.

On another note. I have paid for a Predator drop in board from TAG. No idea when it will be done but if someone wants to buy it feel free. The price is $150. If no one wants it I will just get a refund or maybe get a Predator board for the Angel instead. Hope I do not kick myself for this decision later. Live and learn I guess.

BigEvil
01-15-2006, 08:16 AM
Well, I bought an FSP Viking a little while ago and love it. I don't really know why but I wanted to try some other markers. I just traded my Karta E-Mag for an 05 Speed. A soon as the Speed arrives I have to ship the Mag to France.

This will be the first time I have been without a Mag in soooo long. I already feel a little strange about it.

On another note. I have paid for a Predator drop in board from TAG. No idea when it will be done but if someone wants to buy it feel free. The price is $150. If no one wants it I will just get a refund or maybe get a Predator board for the Angel instead. Hope I do not kick myself for this decision later. Live and learn I guess.

Thats what happens... people want NEW things. Sorry to hear that you ditched your mag, but you have two great guns to replace it with.

I think there are people who would want your spot for the TAG board... but you might want to consider switching it for that Angel board.. It will drop right in with no BS.
Angel + Predator board = insanity.

behemoth
01-15-2006, 11:09 AM
Thats what happens... people want NEW things. Sorry to hear that you ditched your mag, but you have two great guns to replace it with.

I cant bring myself to ditch mine.

I dont care what kind of gun i get, i have to keep at least a mechie mag, cant get rid of AGD.

skife
01-15-2006, 11:43 AM
a mag going to france?

minimag03
01-15-2006, 12:08 PM
TAG is making a Viking board if I'm not mistaken. Check the AKA forums on PbN, there was a thread about it.

cioeboy
01-15-2006, 12:36 PM
you should see if you can exchange the board for the v3 drop in angel board
theyre the same price

if you do prepare to wait a long *** time for it to arrive

WARPED1
01-15-2006, 01:58 PM
You may miss your mag but as soon as you shoot the Angel, you will no longer miss the mag. :)
(for those of you who think that this post is an attack on mags, IT'S NOT!, so bite me!)

Naash
01-15-2006, 02:04 PM
I'm the lucky one who'll receive soon this emag ! :clap:

There's not a lot of emags in France, but I just love AGD guns...

My guns :
1992 : Trracer
1992 to 1996 : minimag
1996 to 2002 :no paintball
2002 : new minimag
2003 to end 2004 : cocker eclipse factory
early 2005 : speed05

and now... emag ! :bounce:

I hope that I won't regret it, but I don't believe.

slateman
01-15-2006, 02:05 PM
Traitor :shooting:

LS1 WS6
01-15-2006, 02:51 PM
you should see if you can exchange the board for the v3 drop in angel board
theyre the same price

if you do prepare to wait a long *** time for it to arrive

Do you think I would have to wait for the V3 board too? I kind of thought they would be in stock.

Trust me, If TAG made a Viking board I would buy it right now!! From what I read I do not think they are or will in the near future.

I think I will look for a mechanical Mag sometime just for good times sake.

GT
01-15-2006, 02:57 PM
I was checking out the angel boards. for a 150 you replace the board and the battery. Sell the angel board, battery, and charge on ebay. It would more than make up for the difference in the new board.

cioeboy
01-15-2006, 05:12 PM
Do you think I would have to wait for the V3 board too? I kind of thought they would be in stock.

Trust me, If TAG made a Viking board I would buy it right now!! From what I read I do not think they are or will in the near future.

I think I will look for a mechanical Mag sometime just for good times sake.
yes they are in stock but ive still been waiting for mine since the first week of the year

11 Bravo
01-15-2006, 08:12 PM
You wont regret getting an 05 Speed. :shooting:

SPECK
01-15-2006, 08:17 PM
Ya, I had a hard time letting go of my mag. Many times I consider selling my Nerve Boarded Shocker and buying an X-Mag or something to that effect...

I don't know, in the tourney scene I just want my Shocker for some reason.... :cry:

Once I am older and my practice gets off it's feet and I begint o make some income, I will be swimming in mags. :bounce:

Who knows....

UTDragun
01-15-2006, 11:02 PM
From what I read I do not think they are or will in the near future.unfortunately qft