PDA

View Full Version : FBM magna valve???

Dark Side
01-15-2006, 12:42 PM
Anybody heard of this? Is it a new part just released? Not to sound "stoopid" but how is it possible to upgrade a RT/X valve more than it already is?

Coralis
01-15-2006, 11:11 PM
Ive never heard of it , but im not exactly tuned into the most current events in paintball

Kyle.Kimber
01-15-2006, 11:56 PM
I googled it, and I can't find it. Where did you here about this? :confused:

Dark Side
01-16-2006, 09:39 AM
Ebay, where else. I googled it as well. the only like was ebay. I never knew FireBall Mountain did any mag parts. ???? Maybe TK or some of the older mods would know .

personman
01-16-2006, 09:04 PM
Its not possible to upgrade a retro style valve more than it already is, short of level 10 and ULT..

Honestly, what is it that you want to upgrade so badly? Whats wrong with it right now? Or are you just trying to fix things that arent broken?

Anyway I havent heard of FBM making any parts for mags either so its probably not worth looking in to.

TheGrindPunk
01-18-2006, 05:51 PM
Anybody heard of this? Is it a new part just released? Not to sound "stoopid" but how is it possible to upgrade a RT/X valve more than it already is?

The only "magna valve" I have heard of, is the 32* magna valve for spyders/clones. FBM does not make mag parts (to my knowledge) try emailing them.....cause they show nothing for mags on their site.
Can you post a link to this product? I think it was either a mistake in the discription or you might have misread it.
I googled it and searched ebay, no such thing was found.

Dark Side
01-21-2006, 12:18 AM
[QUOTE=personman]Its not possible to upgrade a retro style valve more than it already is, short of level 10 and ULT..

Honestly, what is it that you want to upgrade so badly? Whats wrong with it right now? Or are you just trying to fix things that arent broken?
QUOTE]

Not trying to upgrade, have a Xvalve. Saw it, wondered what it did and figured this was the best place to find out.

personman
01-21-2006, 12:43 AM
Well maybe I misinterpreted you when you asked how it was possible to upgrade an xvalve more than it already is...
basicly what I ment is besides level 10 and ult, you cant... :)

warbeak2099
01-21-2006, 09:26 AM
Yup, I remember seeing those a long time ago. They were replacement on/off tops I think. Either that or bottoms.

Dark Side
01-22-2006, 12:07 AM
Well maybe I misinterpreted you when you asked how it was possible to upgrade an xvalve more than it already is...
basicly what I ment is besides level 10 and ult, you cant... :)

no worries. I knew what you meant.

captian pinky
01-22-2006, 04:57 PM
hey i saw it it was on ebay