PDA

View Full Version : Reactor Valve help!

LawFox32
12-12-2001, 07:14 PM
Well hey since I have this reactor valve in my mag, I suddenly realized, I am putting this thing in the gun correctly, some very nice guys who had pictures of the reactor valve, I ask you to take a picture of how the valve is put into the gun.

Thank You.

Xzion
12-12-2001, 07:32 PM
if your looking for a performance boost for your mag, installing the reactor valve wont help, at most, it will not change the performance of your mag, as the stock valve components are as good as theyre going to get, and the aftermarket valve 'upgrades' arent usually made to AGD's high tolerences and quality, which tend to end up wearing out faster or causing problems due to unprecice tolerences. Lot of people on these forums will tell you the exact same thing, keep your valve stock, and save yourself some money and headaches in the future.

MAGS own YOU
12-12-2001, 07:48 PM
X is right, i installed my reactor and it didnt work at all AT ALL. It is a big waste of 30$. The stock performs much better.

LawFox32
12-12-2001, 07:55 PM
I know I know and I totally agree w/ you, but I bought my mag used and it had a reactor valve installed and I took it out to clean the valve and now I do not know the correct way to reinstall it.

zads27
12-13-2001, 08:22 AM
Reactor Valve review (Ravi's) (http://www.paintballravi.com/Articles/Reactor/Reactor.html)

Kinda old article, but it has good pictures at least..

Reactor valve helped me when I ran CO2, and seems to recharge faster than stock or something like that.. *shrug*

[NA]WARLORD
12-13-2001, 12:40 PM
yup remember those, my second mag had on in it from Smart Parts, used to eat on/off o-rings left n right. I replaced it with stock on/off, that fixed the problem. By the way if its the valve with the + cut into it, the + goes down, other than that i would replace it with factory part, if it was meant to look like that AGD would have done it in the first place !!!!!!!!! Good Luck !!!

PyRo
12-13-2001, 03:33 PM
Future note, when you take things apart, make sure you know where thigns came from and how they go in :)