PDA

View Full Version : LVL10 and Xvalve RT ULE is chopping and leaking down the barrel

MagPride
01-16-2006, 12:40 AM
Ive searched my vavle and lvl 10 hoplessly for hours i tried taking out a shim diddnt work, all the pieces are there, nothings broke it just started leaking. also it still shoots fine but the first shot is only pushing the bolt halfway forward, and chopping the ball. my gun worked last time like a charm diddnt chop balls at all, and this comes from out of the blue. im clueless as to what it is. enlighten me. and ive tried mag oil.

rb211
01-16-2006, 11:43 PM
Did you try changing carriers?

MagPride
01-17-2006, 12:45 AM
Yes i changed the oring and the carrier, to a different but same size carrier no barrell leak, but now the gun will not fire, for what reason i do not know, i took out the ult and put it on my budies RT ULE and it works like a charm, i just cant get it to fire now.

MagPride
01-17-2006, 12:46 AM
Yes i changed the oring and the carrier, to a different but same size carrier no barrell leak, but now the gun will not fire, for what reason i do not know, i took out the ult and put it on my budies RT ULE and it works like a charm, i just cant get it to fire now.

so now its down to pretty much the Xvavle itself, and i dont understand why its not shooting.

athomas
01-17-2006, 08:13 AM
...but the first shot is only pushing the bolt halfway forward, and chopping the ball.

A mag can't chop a ball on the first shot if the ball is in the breach before you shoot.

If your gun won't fire after you change to a new oring, then you are probably getting bolt stick. Try using a larger carrier. When you change orings, you have to resize your carriers to get the proper fit.

MagPride
01-17-2006, 06:22 PM
A mag can't chop a ball on the first shot if the ball is in the breach before you shoot.

If your gun won't fire after you change to a new oring, then you are probably getting bolt stick. Try using a larger carrier. When you change orings, you have to resize your carriers to get the proper fit.

I have, same problem.

athomas
01-17-2006, 06:53 PM
I have, same problem.

Which one, the balls breaking in the barrel/breach area, or the valve won't shoot after you change the carrier oring?

MagPride
01-17-2006, 08:28 PM
Which one, the balls breaking in the barrel/breach area, or the valve won't shoot after you change the carrier oring?

the oring and carrier, i have the smallest one in that wont leak, but i had the biggest one in last night and, no difference it still wouldnt fire, if i could get the gun to shoot i think it would work fine the problem with the leak was it wasnt using full power to shoot the ball so all i need to do is get it shooting.

athomas
01-17-2006, 10:03 PM
Try turning up the velocity. It might get your gun shooting to do further diagnostics.

MagPride
01-19-2006, 06:28 PM
i think the valve is just shot, ive replaced everything i can, the ULT works on my other xvalve all the parts are in good condition, i dont know. im just ganna snd it in and see whats up.

MagPride
01-19-2006, 06:29 PM
i think the valve is just shot, ive replaced everything i can, the ULT works on my other xvalve all the parts are in good condition, i dont know. im just ganna snd it in and see whats up.

a not even 2 month old valve, kinda makes me hostile.

athomas
01-19-2006, 09:30 PM
Oil the regulator pin assembly and check it for debris.