PDA

View Full Version : Who do you think will rise up this year?

AGDlover
01-16-2006, 01:10 PM
As we have seen every year a new team or team that isnt as popular really pushes and takes down Dynasty out of no where. In the past coupple of years teams like Russian Legon, XSV, and others have just exploded them. Who have you guys seen playing that would possably take down dynasty?

warbeak2099
01-16-2006, 01:26 PM
If the world was a perfect place, Lanche would rise from the dead and own everyone. But we don't live in a perfect world. That's life, this is Walgreen's.

buzzboy
01-16-2006, 01:31 PM
No, in a perfect world Team palmerized will somehow win it all shooting Eblazers.....yeah....right.

In all truth I have no clue. I don't follow professional paintball in any way. I really don't care. As long as I get to see it on ESPN.

Crazy
01-16-2006, 02:09 PM
Oh, but the new 'lanche does have a chance... don't underestimate them.

peewee
01-16-2006, 02:12 PM
Its the year of the dawgs...

WARPED1
01-16-2006, 02:28 PM
Russian Legion and Naughty Dogs, now that they've switched to SP, will give Dynasty a run for the money.

ShaftyMcGee
01-16-2006, 02:30 PM
so the one thing we can count on is that whatever team does take them down will be shooting shockers? :tard:

NukeGoose
01-16-2006, 02:48 PM
As we have seen every year a new team or team that isnt as popular really pushes and takes down Dynasty out of no where. In the past coupple of years teams like Russian Legon, XSV, and others have just exploded them. Who have you guys seen playing that would possably take down dynasty?
Dynasty won 4 of 5 PSP events, and 4 of 5 NPPL events... the two major events (of the 10) that they did not win, they placed second. I don't think that anyone 'took Dynasty down'.

Legion did poorly in the NPPL event that they entered (25th place in semi pro out of 37 teams). They won one major event (NEO '04) two seasons ago, then joined the NXL.

No one has taken down Dynasty and honestly I don't see it happening. They have a very solid group of players and tremendous sponsor support that gives them the ability to practice constantly and

WARPED1
01-16-2006, 03:01 PM
so the one thing we can count on is that whatever team does take them down will be shooting shockers? :tard:
Most likely, the odds are in thier favor. Look at the number of SP teams versus most other guns...........

Dynasty won 4 of 5 PSP events, and 4 of 5 NPPL events... the two major events (of the 10) that they did not win, they placed second. I don't think that anyone 'took Dynasty down'.

Legion did poorly in the NPPL event that they entered (25th place in semi pro out of 37 teams). They won one major event (NEO '04) two seasons ago, then joined the NXL.

No one has taken down Dynasty and honestly I don't see it happening. They have a very solid group of players and tremendous sponsor support that gives them the ability to practice constantly and
Then there's what he said! :p

SPECK
01-16-2006, 04:45 PM
Tippmann Effect

:rolleyes:

But really, I have a good feeling about ND, they just plain slaughtered RL last year.

RL had won all year, untouched, then ND made none of those games matter in a matter of hours...

XSV is still looking hot, so don't forget about them either.

nippinout
01-16-2006, 04:51 PM
It would be cool to see some Am team jump to Pro and rip everybody a new one. Kind of like what Image did when they made the jump.

Crazy
01-16-2006, 05:01 PM
It would be cool to see some Am team jump to Pro and rip everybody a new one. Kind of like what Image did when they made the jump.

watch for farside players..

WARPED1
01-16-2006, 05:05 PM
Tippmann Effect

:rolleyes:

But really, I have a good feeling about ND, they just plain slaughtered RL last year.

RL had won all year, untouched, then ND made none of those games matter in a matter of hours...

XSV is still looking hot, so don't forget about them either.
Unfortunately, ND seems to fall apart at the end.

68magOwner
01-16-2006, 05:15 PM
i would love to say Trauma, but, i dont know that i see them being a dominant team all season, i do forsee them however, winning the matches that matter. (like they did at cup this year).

WARPED1
01-16-2006, 05:19 PM
i would love to say Trauma, but, i dont know that i see them being a dominant team all season, i do forsee them however, winning the matches that matter. (like they did at cup this year).
Trauma got lucky. Lucky at the right time, but lucky nonetheless. Still a good job by them.

68magOwner
01-16-2006, 05:29 PM
Trauma got lucky. Lucky at the right time, but lucky nonetheless. Still a good job by them.

As someone who playes with trauma on a regualr basis, i really dont think so. The seriously played their 2nd string players all season, trying to get those players more experienced, then they played with their best players at cup, and came out on top. I feel that they are a stronger team than they are given credit for, because, in the regular NXL season, they dont go all out, they dont play their best player, and dont play 100%. Because, the major flaw in the NXL is that, nothing other than cup matters, so, no real motivation to play your best in the regular season.

WARPED1
01-16-2006, 05:33 PM
They are good, no doubt there. I just think they got lucky at Cup, questionable calls from the refs.

captian pinky
01-17-2006, 08:11 PM
im tellin u right now its XSV no dought they are almost head and head with dynasty and dynasty is lossen heart i hate to say i loved them but i think that XSV is commin to the top baby

68magOwner
01-17-2006, 08:53 PM
im tellin u right now its XSV no dought they are almost head and head with dynasty and dynasty is lossen heart i hate to say i loved them but i think that XSV is commin to the top baby

XSV definatley has a TON of talent and should only get better and better.

gunner472
01-17-2006, 09:07 PM
Heck I want avalanche to win too they really deserve it.