PDA

View Full Version : Trigger frame opinions

t-$money
01-16-2006, 09:08 PM
Howdy folks

Just bought myself a used 68 powerfeed Automag and wanted to get some opinions on trigger frames. The gun comes with the original single trigger frame that has been modded to allow a double trigger. Mainly I've been looking at the Intellifeed frame and a Dye double trigger frame. I've found the Intellifeed at actionvillage.com for $105. I've found the Dye frame for $60 at Paintball Gateway. It does not appear that the Dye comes with an actual trigger or grips though. Aside from the fact that the Intellifeed can be directly linked to a hopper what benefits would I have with going with the Intellifeed over the Dye frame and vice versa?

Thanks

T-$money

snoopay700
01-16-2006, 09:41 PM
The intelliframe has a better, crisper pull.

t-$money
01-16-2006, 09:55 PM
Is there any difference of bps between the two?

snoopay700
01-16-2006, 09:56 PM
Is there any difference of bps between the two?
Um, that normally falls in the valve's hands, not the trigger's. However it's easier to maintain higher rates of fire with the intelli.

Phantom_Mag
01-17-2006, 12:27 AM
Is the dye frame single trigger our double. If you want a nice single trigger dye makes a great frame, but for double triggers the intelli is your best bet. You can pick them up pretty cheap on the forums aswell.

t-$money
01-17-2006, 01:07 AM
I was looking at the double trigger Dye. I have a tendency to shoot faster with my middle finger so on a double trigger I really only use the bottom half. I hadn't really thought about this one but how is the RPG Chimera?

geekwarrior
01-17-2006, 01:38 AM
you can get intelli's on ebay for 70ish all day