PDA

View Full Version : Whats the most under rated gun?

DarkMag722
01-17-2006, 05:38 PM
What gun is under rated and looked over? :D

neppo1345
01-17-2006, 06:04 PM
I voted for the b2k...cause they're amazing guns but you don't see too many of them out there and they command very little respect off the field...

Mech mags have had their day...they aren't overlooked...my minimag gets more compliments than my friends nerve, impulse, and other peoples guns combined...

snoopay700
01-17-2006, 06:07 PM
I voted for the b2k...cause they're amazing guns but you don't see too many of them out there and they command very little respect off the field...

Mech mags have had their day...they aren't overlooked...my minimag gets more compliments than my friends nerve, impulse, and other peoples guns combined...
Mine gets that from those that aren't corrupted by marketing, that's it, other people who are cocker biggots and such hate my gun.

Cow hunter
01-17-2006, 06:41 PM
mech mags, they HAD their day, and now they're underrated...... the fact people holding the worlds fastest/most expensive guns awe at my mag makes me feel special and that they'er under appreciated

RapidTransit
01-17-2006, 06:51 PM
BE Rainmaker, stock form they a horrible but some cheap mods like air hoses etc and it rips. It uses a 4-way valve :eek: and has autococker barrel threading.

edit: some pictures http://www.beog.org/gallery/gallery.php?title=Electronic%20BE%20Markers&page=1

angelpena
01-17-2006, 10:11 PM
Shoebox Shockers!

Muzikman
01-17-2006, 10:27 PM
Palmer Blazer

NinjaoftheNight79
01-17-2006, 10:37 PM
I didnt vote, but I personally think there is no most under-rated. There are many markers under-rated in the eyes of some. I personally think if anything is underrated, its the whole line of high end mech markers, such as Blazers, Mags, Mech Cockers... The Works. I talk to a lot of speedballers at my local field that personally believe that a marker is not effective for speedball unless it was electronic....

etjoyride
01-17-2006, 10:43 PM
probably go with a B2k(with PDS) or a classic mag

snoopay700
01-17-2006, 11:02 PM
I didnt vote, but I personally think there is no most under-rated. There are many markers under-rated in the eyes of some. I personally think if anything is underrated, its the whole line of high end mech markers, such as Blazers, Mags, Mech Cockers... The Works. I talk to a lot of speedballers at my local field that personally believe that a marker is not effective for speedball unless it was electronic....
That's when you get a double trigger and an rt valve and prove them wrong.

whistl3r
01-17-2006, 11:07 PM
That's when you get a double trigger and an rt valve and prove them wrong.

which is illegal at almost any speedball field..

snoopay700
01-17-2006, 11:10 PM
Would you care to explain why that is? The only way you can get bounce is if you mod your gun or have an adjustable tank. I'm just talking about a normal rt with a double trigger walking, and it's not illegal contrary to what you may think.

bentothejam1n
01-17-2006, 11:10 PM
Pie????
:D

buzzboy
01-17-2006, 11:15 PM
I think that either the B2KPDS, Rainmaker, or Supernova. All great fast guns that most people overlook.

ramennoodles
01-17-2006, 11:19 PM
I voted other. Never heard of that gun, it MUST be underated.

-Isaac.

shorty24
01-17-2006, 11:29 PM
BE Stingray bruthas, and you all know it!!! :headbang:

(remembering fun times with 14 yr old "daddy bought me an angel" boy at M-40, him thinking that this must be some amazing kind of new gun b/c he'd never seen one)

:ninja:

tyrion2323
01-18-2006, 12:27 AM
Mine gets that from those that aren't corrupted by marketing, that's it, other people who are cocker biggots and such hate my gun.

Just because manufacturers actively promote and market their products doesn't mean that they're corrupting anything...

snoopay700
01-18-2006, 12:37 AM
Just because manufacturers actively promote and market their products doesn't mean that they're corrupting anything...
What i meant by that is them liking products that aren't great because of hype, and them thinking mags suck because of rumors.

Phantom_Mag
01-18-2006, 10:32 AM

I guaranty if you take any mech mag, eliminate any bounce, you will be allowed to play any turny. ANY, I've done it. Tell me, whos going to check your gun when you're shooting 6 bps with one finger, when the guy next you is pulling atleast 15 walking with two.

The only reason they will be watching you is because your kicking ***. Which is most likely the the outcome you will always have when you actually learned how to play the sport of paintball. And trust me on this, when they do start watching you, they are not watching you because your cheating, they are watching because you are knocking everyone out without the need for batteries. I think seeing players with skill using any mech marker for that matter.

Ohh and yes, mech mags, HIGHLY underarted by those who've never used them, HIGHLY understood by those who have. :D :D

snoopay700
01-18-2006, 01:26 PM
I guaranty if you take any mech mag, eliminate any bounce, you will be allowed to play any turny. ANY, I've done it. Tell me, whos going to check your gun when you're shooting 6 bps with one finger, when the guy next you is pulling atleast 15 walking with two.

The only reason they will be watching you is because your kicking ***. Which is most likely the the outcome you will always have when you actually learned how to play the sport of paintball. And trust me on this, when they do start watching you, they are not watching you because your cheating, they are watching because you are knocking everyone out without the need for batteries. I think seeing players with skill using any mech marker for that matter.

Ohh and yes, mech mags, HIGHLY underarted by those who've never used them, HIGHLY understood by those who have. :D :D
Yeah, and plus like i said, you can't bounce unless you try to, and then you're no better than those who ramp. I just like mech guns though, less can go wrong, which is why i like the emag, if the electronics fail you can still shoot.

ThePixelGuru
01-18-2006, 06:40 PM
Mech 'mags, because of the whole undeserved "blender" rep. Next to that, probably 'cockers. Most people think 'mags and 'cockers are dinosaurs because they've been around for a while and they're not the flavor of the month. Doesn't matter how old it is, so long as I can shoot you with it. :D

snoopay700
01-18-2006, 06:44 PM
Mech 'mags, because of the whole undeserved "blender" rep. Next to that, probably 'cockers. Most people think 'mags and 'cockers are dinosaurs because they've been around for a while and they're not the flavor of the month. Doesn't matter how old it is, so long as I can shoot you with it. :D
Haha, i've only chopped with a mag once, and it was my fault, cause i held the gun on it's side a bit, so it didn't feed fast. However i did nick the next ball in line until i replaced the foamie, the venturi bolts suck.

punkncat
01-18-2006, 07:11 PM
Of what was in your list I had to select the B2K. Great marker with very little respect.

21jumpstreet
01-18-2006, 07:32 PM
I agree mech mags and even e-mags and x-mags are underated> They might not be as fast as some of these newer markers but they sure are accurate and reliable. My X-mag has never let me down.......I love it when I'm out on the field playing and the guys with some of the newer markers are on the sideline constantly having to work on there guns.while i'm on the field having fun muppet mowing :cry:

Earthy
01-18-2006, 07:34 PM
Palmer Blazer
Dare you, Double dare you, to post that over on POG. :shooting: :D

21jumpstreet
01-18-2006, 07:38 PM
I'm not scared LOL :bounce:

jhardy66
01-18-2006, 07:53 PM
I said other because I think Cyborgs. After I voted I wanted to change because these guns are more of under-publicized than underrated. It is my "final battle" 32 bps paint-rope-throwing gun that rips paint like no other I have ever held. Works b-e-a-utifully.

However, if it is "legal" to vote twice, I would pick Mech Mag. So many people rag me about my mag until:
1) I pull it out of the case and they start drooling over it.
2) I start OSOK-ing and gogging them left and right.

With as many people ripping mags, you would think they would suck, but ever since the day I picked up a mag, I wouldn't go back (by choich) to an autocrapper or any other mech gun if you paid me.

bleachit
01-18-2006, 11:05 PM
spyders are the most under rated

vonort
01-19-2006, 01:01 PM
Phantoms

Muzikman
01-19-2006, 01:33 PM

Umm, ok...

It's true thou. It's one of the most underrated guns. It's better than a cocker in so many ways, but people who don't understand it will put it down when comparing it to a cocker.

shartley
01-19-2006, 02:12 PM
... any pump or slow semi. :shooting:

javasnot17
01-26-2006, 10:51 PM
I gotta agree with jhardy66, & go with Borgs. The '06 inparticular. I'm definitly gonna get one......soon, & use my X-Mag as a back up. You know, I would rather this marker go unnoticed. I mean, everybody & thier grandma owns either an Ego, Shocker, Angel, DM, Timmy, or the substandard Ion. As far as quality & attention to detail, it's just as good, if not better, than any $1,400 Ego. Not that there's anything wrong with an Ego, but $1,400 for one of those? F*** that. From what I found out, this marker is capable of 45 cycles without paint, & 30 with paint. With the help of ramping of course. Thats s*** is insane!! All for under a grand. What a steal, man. When I look at it, it reminds me somewhat of a Viking, with it's simplistic looks; & since I can't get a Viking brand-new anymore, I think I'll settle for this one. This marker is by far uncommon & definitly underrated. Hey, that's ok by me. I'll be the one on the field turning heads with my X & my Cyborg, all while laughing my a** off at the next trend-monkey, who just spent $1,400 on their G-7 Fly. Later.

SniperSmurf
01-26-2006, 11:11 PM
I agree with some of these other guys. You should have included some pumps in there! Those seem to be almost always underrated, but for some reason I still get the "psych-out" factor when I decide to use my PGP for a game or two. People can't decide if I'm crazy or just cheap as heck, but either way it seems to freak 'em out... Maybe they just can't stand the thought of being sent to the dead-box by the "guy with the slow-as-crap, sub $100 marker"

BeaverEater
01-27-2006, 09:26 PM
Well before the 06 cyborg came out, they were very under rated. I would of taken my cyborg over virtually any other gun. nothing ever went wrong, and was virtually like a dm4 but less expensive and less hyped.

lather
01-27-2006, 10:31 PM
For Mechs I'd say the Ice Epic, no bolt, no kick, effcient, very simple and durable unique design/operation, very light and fast for a mech.

For Electros Id say a Nerve, especially now since they are available so cheap.

Dark Side
01-28-2006, 09:18 PM
I keep getting asked if my purely mech RT is an automatic...... And "what type of gun is that?"

AGDlover
01-29-2006, 11:19 AM
B2k's cause if you really put some good time and money into them they can be good guns.