http://www.bunkerboyz.com/phog/attachment.php?attachmentid=90

ramennoodles
01-18-2006, 11:34 PM
That's cool, and a pimp set up.

-Isaac.

Huskie_American
01-19-2006, 12:21 AM
Cool pic.

I dont like APG, i was subscribed to there magazine but they never sent me a letter or 'Final Issue' notice like most magazines do. Also, everytime i got one...it was torn or wrinkled to hell(could be mail carriers fault).

Muzikman
01-19-2006, 02:09 AM
Umm, Brad, might have wanted to pick a different color Phantom...with the pink gun and the hair, I am sure most are going to have a problem deciding if ya are a man or a woman :)

anomoly40
01-19-2006, 02:40 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, But I don't think its a Phantom, it looks like a Buzzard.

Skoad
01-19-2006, 03:27 AM
definately resembles a carter pump

magman007
01-19-2006, 03:42 AM
if any thing, its a brad pump.

GT
01-19-2006, 07:56 AM
its a Carter. I have *touched* it before. Rep'n the AO hat! :hail:

rkjunior303
01-19-2006, 09:19 AM
gotta love him reppin' the AGD hat!

Troen
01-19-2006, 11:00 AM
whos brad and how do you know its him?

Army
01-19-2006, 11:40 AM
whos brad and how do you know its him?

That hair, those blue eyes, the "total player" crouch, the pink gun........and it says so inside the front cover :)

Brad is a long time associate of AGD. Not too many folks know more about 'Mags than Brad.....maybe Tom.

Troen
01-19-2006, 11:43 AM
That hair, those blue eyes, the "total player" crouch, the pink gun........and it says so inside the front cover :)

Brad is a long time associate of AGD. Not too many folks know more about 'Mags than Brad.....maybe Tom.
cool, maybe ill pick up the magazine then

nicad
01-19-2006, 11:48 AM
Well, its about frickin time!! :)
This was suposed to be out in October last year....
looks cool tho.
What did they use for the "inside cover" shot?

yes the pink is the shaweetness.

bentothejam1n
01-19-2006, 11:54 AM
I was sersiously about to post this asking if anybody knew him :D
Kinda feel stupid now

edweird
01-19-2006, 12:21 PM
Even ill come outta hiding to say something about "Runner up spokesmodel" bradagd being on the cover...

grats bro, way to rawk the pink!

/wish I could find that old blackmail pic...
//dont make me put this on "the other forum"

Muzikman
01-19-2006, 12:30 PM
I was sersiously about to post this asking if anybody knew him :D
Kinda feel stupid now

If you have been to an of the major tournaments over the last 10 years and stopped by the AGD booth, Brad would have been there working away.

Getting to know the satellite techs is fun. They are/were a unique group of guys. If they ask you to follow them into the woods to find some tupperware, don't be afraid. And remember, they will fix any of your screwups (with a mag) for a large diet pepsi or Mt Dew. (I can no longer remember who drinks what.)

rkjunior303
01-19-2006, 12:40 PM
I'm pretty sure Kayle was the Diet Pepsi

Lee
01-19-2006, 03:43 PM
tato= mt dew.

skife
01-19-2006, 04:53 PM
If you have been to an of the major tournaments over the last 10 years and stopped by the AGD booth, Brad would have been there working away.

Getting to know the satellite techs is fun. They are/were a unique group of guys. If they ask you to follow them into the woods to find some tupperware, don't be afraid. And remember, they will fix any of your screwups (with a mag) for a large diet pepsi or Mt Dew. (I can no longer remember who drinks what.)

whats in the tupperware container?

hardr0ck68
01-19-2006, 07:16 PM

LOL im glad im not the only one who has gone on one of their 'caching adventures. Im having fond memories and whatnot. All the satellite techs friggin rock. Could you immagin the SP guys lending you a superblastem schocker while they fixed your 5 year old impulse cause you had back to back games starting...ummm 2 minutes ago :p ??? I dont think so.

KayleAGD
01-19-2006, 11:01 PM
Even ill come outta hiding to say something about "Runner up spokesmodel" bradagd being on the cover...

grats bro, way to rawk the pink!

/wish I could find that old blackmail pic...
//dont make me put this on "the other forum"

Got to find the "dog ears" picture......

minimag03
01-20-2006, 12:01 AM
Is that a CP barrel on a Carter? :argh:

bentothejam1n
01-20-2006, 12:33 AM
If only i had discovered the joy of mags sooner........ :cry:

Recon by Fire
01-20-2006, 01:09 AM
Brad also happens to be a Phantom wizzard also, not to mention the creator of the SHO Sniper.

One time, I called Brad because I ahd a broken Mag. Just overhearing Brad's voice was enough and the Mag repaired itself. No kidding...

Ratt
01-20-2006, 01:26 AM
...that is Brad from Paintball Maxx in Houston. He sold me my Emag, WG-65, and PT Extreme. He is an AWESOME tech, and a great guy.

Muzikman
01-20-2006, 08:45 AM
...that is Brad from Paintball Maxx in Houston. He sold me my Emag, WG-65, and PT Extreme. He is an AWESOME tech, and a great guy.

You are correct.

nicad
01-20-2006, 11:30 AM
did anyone mention the he likes flashlights??
naaaa.. :)

(flying to our last IAO)
http://www.deadlywind.com/files/dump/crazy-brad-flashlight.JPG

BradAGD
01-20-2006, 11:46 AM
Gee thanks guys!

It was fun to do the cover shoot. Me and the missus flew to Burbank to do it and bummed around LA and Hollywood checking it all out. She's never been out there, quite the culture shock.

Go ahead Ed, post it on the other forum...I dare you...actually, I don't care at all. Have fun with it.

They didn't use an inside picture, wish they had. They took some interesting casual pics for it, but they might end up on the over of Paintball instead.

The gun is a pink anodized Carter Buzzard with a CP 2pc barrel. I love it.

laters

behemoth
01-20-2006, 12:33 PM
Am i the only one who thought he should of had a mag?

11 Bravo
01-20-2006, 12:40 PM
Am i the only one who thought he should of had a mag?

No your not, but then they wouldnt have bothered to put him in the magazine.

Shives
01-20-2006, 01:45 PM
No wonder it has taken Brad soooo looooong on the projects I have set before him. He was out w/ the pretty people (based on nicad's picture, I'm not sure they wanted him there) doing photo shoots. Next thing you know, he won't talk to you, you'll have to "get your people to talk to his people". :p

Yes, I have to give massive props to all the AGD techs. Always make it a practice to stop at their table. Even if you don't have anything needing fixed. I did kind of throw them off when I handed them my Retro valved, pump MiniMag that for some reason was shooting w/out pumping :eek:

Shives

wanna-b-ballin'
01-20-2006, 02:16 PM
LOL im glad im not the only one who has gone on one of their 'caching adventures. Im having fond memories and whatnot. All the satellite techs friggin rock. Could you immagin the SP guys lending you a superblastem schocker while they fixed your 5 year old impulse cause you had back to back games starting...ummm 2 minutes ago :p ??? I dont think so.

i never thought i would see the day when people would mention geocaching. its fun. i do it every once in a while.

BradAGD
01-20-2006, 02:40 PM
I ended up taking 2 guns, 3 shirts, 2 goggles and a pile of other stuff, that's just what they picked for the picture. Oh well.

Ratt
01-20-2006, 07:34 PM
...it's Roger in Japan!!! How are things at the shop? Tell everyone at the shop that I said hi. Hey...do you have an extra Emag battery charger that you would be willing to sell me for a decent price? I need one...BAD!! (I just don't want to pay $80 for one from AGD)

BradAGD
01-20-2006, 10:37 PM
Got your charger here, had it forever,just need your APO.

We're here, just really slow. Have fun over there

Ratt
01-21-2006, 04:25 AM
How much do I owe you, and how do I pay you?

BradAGD
01-23-2006, 11:00 AM
There's a email on it's way Roger