PDA

View Full Version : Chimera frame Q

Wizzman
01-19-2006, 09:30 PM
Hi guys I am new to this forum and mags. I have a question though and that is can someone tell me what the diff between a chimera frame and the intelli frame sold by AGD? Thanks for you help... :)

Cow hunter
01-19-2006, 09:33 PM
chimera is a 90 degree and intelli is a 45*

Wizzman
01-19-2006, 09:43 PM
Figured that was the only difference. What's the dif between a 90 and 45? Comfort?

Cow hunter
01-19-2006, 09:52 PM
yup, comfort...... really you should try both (dont buy a chimera but at a local field ask to see a 90* frame and see if you like it) and make decisions from your preference......

have you seen the Y or Z frames? i find those to be the most comfortable, and not only can you show it off like mad, but you can pull yourself in really tight around the marker, thus reducing your profile greatly

master_alexander
01-19-2006, 09:55 PM
what state are you in? see if annybody with a vert frame goes to a field you can go to, try it out.

personally i perfer a vert, if that makes a difference.

Wizzman
01-19-2006, 11:09 PM
yup, comfort...... really you should try both (dont buy a chimera but at a local field ask to see a 90* frame and see if you like it) and make decisions from your preference......

have you seen the Y or Z frames? i find those to be the most comfortable, and not only can you show it off like mad, but you can pull yourself in really tight around the marker, thus reducing your profile greatly

Do you have a website for thw Z and Y frames? I have seen those where they hug up against the frame really tight. As for your answer Alexander I live in Houston AKA Hell. Hey you guys are a great help thankx a lot. Nice to see the mag owners like yourselves helping people out. We are the last of a dieing breed lol. This site is a lot better than that paintball nation crap...