PDA

View Full Version : AO NY - It's Time!

Daniel Morse
12-12-2001, 10:57 PM
Don't you think it's time we get this started? Let me know what you think. I know atleast three players who want in.

DrEvil
12-12-2001, 11:15 PM
while we re at it how bout a AO Texas?

Mild 7
12-13-2001, 12:06 AM
I got an email from my bro and he told me that you're the VP in the paintball club at Stoney Brook. What a coincidence that we meet in this forum.

I really hope to see you guys get that club to take off so more people can get involved in paintball. That's what we need, more recognitions and more people to play.

My brother told me you might be going to NJ or PA to play paintball this weekend. I'll be in Skirmish USA at PA this upcoming Sunday for a private game with my friends. Regardless, me and Ted have also planned to visit Velocity paintball sometime after X-Mas. I'm going to ask Ragu and a few of my paintball crew to come along for Velocity. You and whoever your bring is more than welcome to come along to Velocity with us.
:)

magc68
12-13-2001, 06:58 AM
where is this gonna be happening. im near syracuse (central NY)

udtseal
12-13-2001, 08:51 AM
What is "this" post about???? I am confused!?

kenshinkandon
12-13-2001, 11:32 AM
Where abouts in NY I live in western NY about 70 miles south of Buffalo. Or do yu mean aroung the NYC area??

TheBigRaguPB4L
12-13-2001, 11:35 AM
i live eastern long island, they live western long island. daniel's trying to get a team going, AO NY. yeah, i hit up velocity. you guys see that post about ALL of AO getting together and playing some sort of scenario game. i figured we could rent a bus or a van or something and head on out to chicago. you guys be interested.

Dayspring
12-13-2001, 11:59 AM
I live in North Jersey. Can I come out and play?

TheBigRaguPB4L
12-13-2001, 12:06 PM
i doubt anyone would mind. i know i don't. high velocity, the field they were talking about is in mid-long island. if you want to take the trip, just let us know. anyone from here is more than welcome.

Daniel Morse
12-13-2001, 01:03 PM
Ragu, are you talking about Challenge Park? Sounds cool to me. Let me know when. Also I will be at the field on Saturday.
For those confused I am talking about getting a team started in the NYC, Long Island area. Let me know if you are interested. ;)

TheBigRaguPB4L
12-13-2001, 01:32 PM
no, the indoor field around like exit 48 on the lie. i think it's somewhere around there. i'm not sure. ask mild, he knows exactly where it is, i've never been there.

magic55
12-13-2001, 01:56 PM
i'm from albany but there isn't really anyone around here

TheBigRaguPB4L
12-13-2001, 01:58 PM
albany's defintely a troop. but you're more than welcome to come down here. just let us know and we'll get you directions.

Trunnion
12-13-2001, 02:28 PM
magic, there's a new place opening up in chatham, bout 35 minutes south of albany. should be open by the end of the month. it's called splat factory, since it's in an old factory building. me and my friends are already planning to start a team there, since they live in town and i go home on weekends. maybe we'll see you there some time

Mild 7
12-13-2001, 08:26 PM
Perhaps I'm not with the program yet, but what exactly is AO of New York? I just wanted to know 'cause it sounds interesting. It's kind of like a "United players of Mag Owners". Sounded like a team in itself.

By the way Ragu, it hasn't been that long since I drove back from Chicago (July 2001). I split the drive in to 2 days, 8 hours a day, 16 hours total. Honestly, I did so many road trips from the midwest-->NY-->midwest, my dislike toward roadtrips grows. But as long as I don't have to drive, I don't whine.

Me and my friends actually thought about what you had in mind. Except, we're planning to hit every paintball field along the way, 1 field per state. And of course, our final stop would be the Badlandz @ Chicago. The state of Illinois is like the Meca for paintball 'cause of skyball and stuff. This plan of ours is still in discussion. I will keep u guys posted if it ever turn solid.

I just got a phone call while I was typing this thread, our paintball game this Sunday is cancelled due to the availability of rides versus so many people. I guess that just means more money for paint when we hit Velocity.

And Velocity will definately be ON. I will keep you all posted on Velocity paintball. If any out of u upstaters or even out of staters is interested, I'll be more than happy to provide you with informations that you need.

:cool:

mag59459
12-13-2001, 08:36 PM
I live north jersey, I'd like to see a NY area game.