PDA

View Full Version : Rt Pro

Snooky
12-13-2001, 01:36 AM
I was wondering if anyone had an rt pro and could tell me whether they have enjoyed owning it or not. I am considering purchasing a RT PRO black with powerfeed and i just wanted to know what other peoples experiences with the gun is. I currently have a P/F automag that runs nitro. Is there any benifit to centerfeed i just see it as harder to clean a ball break but it can feed faster from what i hear. am i correct? any feedback is appreciated. also i cant seem to get on the chat room im not sure if i was banned or whatever but it gives me a message where it says it checked ident and it didnt like it basically. does that mean i was banned cause the only reason i could see for being banned was asking about a sydarm to much to rob_agd or sumthing like that and he started to hate me. anyway thanx again

Snooky
12-13-2001, 01:40 AM
here is a pic of a rt pro with centerfeed but it has dye sticky grips and a trigger im not sure of anyone know what the trigger is on this gun? this is off of paintballgear.com's website and i wondder if these are included with the gun or if their pic is just got upgrades to trick you?http://store6.yimg.com/I/actionvillage_1664_35643739

Xzion
12-13-2001, 02:00 AM
the new RT PROs are coming with the new AGD 45 gripframes called the 'Intelliframe', yes, these are the stock on the current production RT PROs,which do come stock with the dye stickie grips.

skipdogg
12-13-2001, 11:40 AM
I played with it for the 2001 season. VERY nice gun! mine has a powerfeed and works great. I have never used center feed so I don't have a comparison. But my opinion is that centerfeed has a slower feed rate, and are pointless to have. I strongly recommend the Pro, and yes it now does come stock with an intelliframe. GREAT GUN!!

Potatoboy
12-13-2001, 11:45 AM
I've got one and I love it! Here are a few pictures.

http://www.synreal.net/users/tato/tatos_rtpro_left.jpg

http://www.synreal.net/users/tato/tatos_rtpro_right.jpg

Edit- Moving Images

ronron2112
12-13-2001, 03:14 PM
i have a RT Pro, black and powerfeed.. i love it more than anyother gun ive seen. It just feels right in my hands, nice and compact. The nitro isnt a problem as long as you get a tank with the right output pressure. i wouldnt trade it for anything

magic55
12-13-2001, 03:27 PM
i have one and i love it. its very easy to shoot fast with it. i bought a matrix but still love that reactive trigger more than anything. its a realllly nice gun and if you gats da money you should get it.

Snooky
12-13-2001, 08:34 PM
Wow im surprised of the quick help i got u guys are great. My only question now is does it come with a 45 intellifeed as stated above or a double trigger as in picture im a little confused about that. Also anyone know where it is cheaper than 579.99(paintballgear.com's price) just wondering but i see its worth the cash. Once again u guys kick. I wish all forums ruled as much as this one

a person
12-13-2001, 09:15 PM
If there was a best forum award, AO would take the cake. I dont where the cheapest price is but I'll find it for you since I dont have nothing better do.

a person
12-13-2001, 09:31 PM
Couldn't find anything cheaper than $570.But go to paintballwatch.com they have prices for all kinds of stuff, I doubt they have all shops but check there.

PsychoMag
12-14-2001, 07:59 AM
I love my RT Pro, it started as a pf and is now a vertical

Maghappy
12-14-2001, 06:12 PM
I commend Potatoboy's gun with my..... "O-Face"! O.. O... O.. thats kick ***. i love RT pros

Potatoboy
12-14-2001, 06:15 PM
Yeah, it's good.

PRO_Ski101
12-14-2001, 07:13 PM
yea I love my RT PRO.If u go to Acepaintball.com u can get them for 569.

ChrisRT
12-14-2001, 08:53 PM
I have an Rt Pro with vert feed, intelliframe and feed, I love it. I think I am going to buy another one with powerfeed and warp it. Guys who own them which is best nitro tank for it?

Potatoboy
12-14-2001, 08:55 PM
Anything adjustable. I have a Flatline on mine.