PDA

View Full Version : *Shocker*Dye*Intimidator* Technician Work/Repair! Macroline!L.P Hosing! Kits!

Speedballer109
01-21-2006, 09:44 AM
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a96/SpeedsCustom/gunwhore7hl.gif

Now Servicing Dye DM4's, Protos!

Why Choose me? Have great service, customer service. You need something done I'll let you know what we can do. Items are Shipped back by "BUYER's" Choice, usually Priority mail. 2-3 days shipping. I have worked on many guns, Tech'ing guns everywhere:tup:

Send in your equipment for personalized professional repair, parts installation, electronics repair, custom modifications...All work done to your equipment is handled exclusively by myself.

The majority of work I perform is related to repairing a leak, shooting problems, or some other malfunction you may be having with your marker. Those sorts of repair, as well as part installation and tuning, fall under the "marker repair" category. All Marker are "TESTED" Before leaving shop:crash:

General tune-up: $30 + Shipping
This is the standard fee to repair any shooting, leaking, or otherwise malfunctioning problems you may be having. This is a useful service to add onto your oder when you send the marker in for something else. The general tune-up includes the following services:
· Service for the marker and regulator; the solenoid will be cleaned only if necessary to remedy a problem.
· Basic disassembly of the components, cleaning and re-greasing the o-rings and other seals.
· Replacment of all damaged o-rings.
· Adjusting dwell if necessary.
· Cost for replacement parts, should you need them, is not included. There may be added charges to remedy some problems you may be experienceing, depending on the problem. Contact me for a specific quote.

Complete disassembly and rebuild: $45 +Shipping
This is an upgraded service from the "general" tune-up. The complete disassembly and rebuild is most often used by those whom just bought a used gun and are unsure of its condition, or alternately by those whom are about to sell their gun and want it to be in the best condition before shipment (which will most likely add to the selling price). This service involves the following:
· Service for the marker, regulator(s), and solenoid.
· Complete disassembly of all components and thorough cleaning to remove any debris or other unwanted substances.
· Complete rebuild of all o-rings on the entire marker and regulator (excluding the solenoid). Bumpers are replaced if necessary.
· Adjustment of dwell and other electronic settings to their optimal levels (all available circuit boards).
· Cost for replacement parts, should you need them, is not included. There may be added charges to remedy some problems you may be experienceing, depending on the problem. Contact me for a specific quote.

Custom Work

Alias Body conversion
15.00 + Shipping

Drill Body for Alias Style Front-Blocks
Professionally done.

Body Repair

30.00 + Shipping

Stripped Holes? Punctured front Screw?
We make sure your gun is sealed and threaded right using high quality Stainless Steal

Now servicing Dye Dm4's, Protos, so on.

SHIPPING & PAYMENT INFORMATION
For quickest turnaround, up-front payment is suggested. This way I won't have to quote you on the price and have you pay it once you receive the quote. If the final amount is questionable, you can feel free to send "more than enough" money to cover the repair, and I will of course return the difference to you. Tips aren't necessary, although they are of course appretiated.

Step 1 - Instructions
When sending in a marker for repair, in order for me to know what you want done. You need to fill out a form, describing the problem. You can also just write out the same information if you don't have access to a printer or prefer to write it out.

2k4 Intimidator Screw kits:

-Rebuilds all 2k4 Markers!
-All Stainless Steel
-ASA screw, "All" Frame screws, Eye Cover screws, more!
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a96/SpeedsCustom/screws11.jpg
8.00 Shipped

2k2 Intimidator Screw kits:
-Rebuilds all 2k2 Markers!
-All Stainless Steel
-Side Plate Screws, ASA screw, "All" Frame screws, Eye Cover screws, Solenoid Screws, more!
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a96/SpeedsCustom/screws.jpg
10.00 Shipped

O-ring Kits
Timmy-Rebuilds 2k2's and Also works great in other models!
-Rams, poppits, ram-sleeves, bolts, L.P.R.'s...more!
8.00 Shipped

Dm4's+
-Rebuilds bolts, rebuilds L.P.R. Rebuilds entire gun!
8.00 Shipped

Shocker SFT
-Entire Gun
-Even Manifold O-rings
13.00 Shipped

Macroline
-Black
-Quality, no leaks.
-1.00 per ft' + Shipping

Intimidator Hosing
-Clear
-Works for all Models.