PDA

View Full Version : Warp of Retro?

Wang
12-13-2001, 07:27 AM
Should I get a warp feed or retro valve? it's one or the other for Christmas, and i don't want to have to live with the guilt of my parents buying both for me. what do you think?

Load SM5
12-13-2001, 07:39 AM
I would go retro personally. They'll change the whole way your mag shoots and you'll fall in love with you gun all over again. Awwwwwww:rolleyes:

Killeak
12-13-2001, 07:52 AM
yea, go retro! I know you'd like it ;)

Wang
12-13-2001, 05:01 PM
kay, you've got me convinced :) , but is there any difference between the frame I use with my normal valve and with the retro?

Ityl
12-13-2001, 05:38 PM
Nope on a different frame, but I suggest you may have to send to gun in or have them send you a shorter on/off pin. Sometimes the tolerances aren't right, but no biggie.

Xzion
12-13-2001, 06:41 PM
Id have to say whats more important to you, shooting faster, or reducing your profile, the ReTro will change how your 'mag shoots, but the Warp Feed will drastically change how you play, as you have more flexibility in how you can position your 'mag and such, id say ask yourself this question "Whats more important to me? Shooting Fast, or Reducing my profile" if its shooting fast, go for the ReTro Valve, if its Reducing Profile, get Warp Feed, just remember, eventually you can get the other later down the road :)