PDA

View Full Version : pneumag frame conversion service?

nevets11_2003
01-22-2006, 02:17 PM
I've been looking into making my own pneumag frame but I don't want to mess any of my parts up,
what I was wondering is if anyone that has already built a pneumag frame would be will to build another.

At the moment all I have is a RPG chimera frame.
I could ether by all the necessary parts or who ever constructs the frame could buy the parts and add the cost to the price of the service.

Cow hunter
01-22-2006, 02:48 PM
FYI parts alone would cost about $150...... check out thealphamag.com in the mag tech section theres a list of parts and hopefully a guide in a little bit

Automaggot68
01-22-2006, 04:29 PM
FYI parts alone would cost about $150...... check out thealphamag.com in the mag tech section theres a list of parts and hopefully a guide in a little bit

$150?
Err no.
Ask Slade how he did his.
He did it fairly cheap, too.

slade
01-22-2006, 04:57 PM
$150?
Err no.
Ask Slade how he did his.
He did it fairly cheap, too.
the most expensive thing would be your lpr. i got an old palmers rock for ~25 shipped. then you have an msv-1 which is around $10 plus shipping, actuator which would be around $5-10 (although it could be hard finding one, or buying just one... and clippard has a $10 handling charge for any order) after that, you just have fittings, hoses, set screws, and other misc stuff, which couldnt add up to that much.

Cow hunter
01-22-2006, 06:00 PM
from all the parts that were in that guide i googled them and added them up, but those were new from factory....... and the most expensive part was like $50, for a LPR i think....... but used you could get it for the price slade said.......