PDA

View Full Version : Testing Hyperframe

JaredC
01-23-2006, 10:57 AM
I am still waiting for the new on/off in the mail, but I was hoping someone could help me out. Does anyone know how to test a Hyperframe without installing it on the marker? It powers up fine, and allows me to scroll thru the settings. If I pull the trigger, i hear a click, but if I try it again, it will not click again until I turn the frame off and wait a little while. I also put it on the rail with the sear in and pushed the sear down with an allen key to see if I get action, and no luck. I took the WHOLE trigger rod off, but do i need to just unscrew the rod and leave the part attached to the pin? Help me out please.

11 Bravo
01-23-2006, 11:26 AM
No, you should leave the whole trigger rod off. Make sure that the noid is set close enough to hit the sear when you pull the trigger.

JaredC
01-23-2006, 11:57 AM
No, you should leave the whole trigger rod off. Make sure that the noid is set close enough to hit the sear when you pull the trigger.
Should the frame only click once by itself? Or should the frame click everytime the trigger it hit?

RapidTransit
01-23-2006, 01:09 PM
I don't know much about the hyperframe, but it sounds like the solenoid dosn't have a return spring in it. It is frustrating if your testing settings etc. But not having a spring saves on battery life and keeps the cost down. When your all gassed up the sear will push the noid ram back into position. Agood way to test is have the rail and sear attached to the frame and press on the back of the sear and fireaway. :cheers:

11 Bravo
01-23-2006, 01:58 PM
^^^^^Like he said.
Without the marker gassed up you will have to return the noid to the fire position yourself.
I just put the rail and sear on the frame and hold the back of the sear (where the on/off pin hits) down with my finger and rip on the trigger.
Works just fine.