PDA

View Full Version : Is AGD going to continue the Minimag

FARMER00
01-23-2006, 04:02 PM
IS AGD goin to continue to make a minimag?

Tao
01-23-2006, 04:15 PM
Thats a good question. In my experience agd would discontinue stuff after awhile. I don't know why because unless you absolutly can't make money on it you should keep a variety of stock...anyway...
The flatlins have gone off of the online store for a long period of time before...among other things. It appears the y grip is discontinued since it hasn't been in the online store for months. I assumed it was a great seller with their rt customs.

I can't speak for them though you would have to phone them. I will be doing an order in a month or so so I have been wondering similar questions...

Chronobreak
01-23-2006, 04:57 PM
minimags have been discontinued for some time now

the store is just the last of the stock being cleared out

FSU_Paintball
01-23-2006, 05:00 PM
^what he said^

The only "classic" valved gun they make is that black rental that resembles a 68 classic... I dont' recall the exact name.

They're trying to get away from the classic valve and concentrate on the X-valve.

AGD-OfficeGal
01-23-2006, 05:41 PM
Not true, we are still building new Minimags - how many do you want?

Also, the entry level gun you're thinking of is the Pro Classic.

Interest in the Y-Grips slacked off tremendously, which is why we haven't made another batch of those.

Marcia
AGD-USA

ThePixelGuru
01-23-2006, 05:48 PM
IS AGD goin to continue to make a minimag?
Yes, though they're currently out of stock, probably due to that recent sale. Also, please don't post four small questions in seperate topics, especially since most of these could be solved with a search. This was posted and answered yesterday.

Tao
01-23-2006, 06:05 PM
Not true, we are still building new Minimags - how many do you want?

Also, the entry level gun you're thinking of is the Pro Classic.

Interest in the Y-Grips slacked off tremendously, which is why we haven't made another batch of those.

Marcia
AGD-USA

Why not make a batch of Z-grips? Those would sell like crazy.

Chronobreak
01-23-2006, 06:25 PM
hmm, coulda swore offical word was that they were just using elftovers, and if what you say is true why continue the minimag? i cant imagine it has a great interest level either?

and does that mean y-grips are discontinued, or held off pending what agd sees as "more interest" ?

Army
01-23-2006, 08:53 PM
You're new here, ain'tcha:)

snoopay700
01-23-2006, 08:59 PM
hmm, coulda swore offical word was that they were just using elftovers, and if what you say is true why continue the minimag? i cant imagine it has a great interest level either?

and does that mean y-grips are discontinued, or held off pending what agd sees as "more interest" ?
Well according to what tom said or someone, they started selling htem because people wanted them.

AGDlover
01-23-2006, 09:33 PM

LOL i was thinking the same thing man!!! :rofl:

Tao
01-23-2006, 11:11 PM

Yeah pretty much. I had visited the forums off and on for a couple years (more off than on).
SO what is the word on z grips anyway?

Chronobreak
01-23-2006, 11:12 PM
z-grips are discontinued and not being made, you can get them on ebay and here on the forums ocasionaly still, but theyr getting $ 130+

they were repalce by y-grips which you can still easily get, but agd recently just stopped making those due to "lack of interest"

AGD-OfficeGal
01-24-2006, 05:45 PM
Yikes, I didn't realize Minimags were out of stock on the store - Sorry! That's fixed, they are available now.

Marcia
AGD-USA

NoForts4Me
01-24-2006, 06:59 PM
hmm, coulda swore offical word was that they were just using elftoversI think the "official" word was people on this forum speculating.

Troen
01-24-2006, 07:09 PM
I think the "official" word was people on this forum speculating.
offical word: troen is awesome. seriously, prove me wrong. :p

GT
01-24-2006, 10:34 PM

I wish. even a small batch of 50 would be sweet/