PDA

View Full Version : New to AOG

BlueFish
01-23-2006, 05:23 PM
Hey all
My name is Max. Just bought my ULE a few weeks ago, and gotta say i'm not entirely sure why i waited so long to buy a mag. i've been playing since 99. I play mostly pump games, but the Mag's gonna see more field time than did my past semi's thats for sure!

i've already posted pics in the picture thread, sheesh that thing is long!

little bit about me:
I'm a theatre technician and perform. Working at the Purple Rose Theatre Company in Chelsea, MI right now, and will be going back to school next winter to pursue my education degree.

camilion705
01-23-2006, 05:26 PM
Welcome to AO! :cheers: You're running a nice little package there. How do you like the warp?

ramennoodles
01-23-2006, 05:28 PM
Welcome to AO (we usuallay drop the G, Automags.Org)

This is a wonderful site, where you can anything you want, or find out where to find anything you want. Glad you could make it.

-Isaac.

ramennoodles
01-23-2006, 05:34 PM
Just went and checked out your mag, looks beautiful. I would suggest a RPG 15* ASA from TMS (http://www.themagsmith.com/) and a short blue CP gas thru.

-Isaac.

AGDlover
01-23-2006, 05:37 PM
welcome to AO(AOG is Angel Ownes Group) lol but i'm sure we can help you find/do anything you need done with your mag

BlueFish
01-23-2006, 05:38 PM
hey guys, thanks for the warm welcome.

camilion, its a q set up, not warp. but i like it a lot so far. only been able to play once with the mag. :D

ramen, thanks for the suggestion, right now just lookin to pick up a pump kit and a CP rail, everything else is GEFMFN. (good enough for me, for now).

etjoyride
01-23-2006, 06:53 PM
Bluefish is a great guy....I've talked and dealt with him over on PHOG, and he'll be a great addition to our family :D

SniperSmurf
01-23-2006, 08:55 PM
Heh, love the name... Is that a tribute to Blowfish (since you've been a pump player) or Dr. Seuss? ;) Either way, welcome to AO!

SCpoloRicker
01-23-2006, 09:44 PM
Howdy. :)

JeepinCalifornia
01-23-2006, 09:46 PM
Great to see another (AO - new!) familiar face, Max!

peewee
01-23-2006, 09:53 PM
What is with all the cross breeding between AO & PHOG?!?!?! :D :D :D

BlueFish
01-24-2006, 09:32 AM
wow, talk about a PhOG infestation... and to think i came here so i could talk about you guys behind your backs ;)

BlueFish is actually derrived from my old team. They called me fish because i had a tendancy to cross the swamp at my old field in order to get to the other side faster (rather than taking the bridge) and our team jerseys are a bright blue color... so they started calling me bluefish...

*shrug*