PDA

View Full Version : fanning my ULT.

wanna-b-ballin'
01-23-2006, 06:57 PM
first off, let me say that i think this is evenly between the lvl 10 and the ULT, so i'm just making my own thread.

when i fan my trigger, with the ULT installed, the gun will get off a few shots, then it will chuff and get boltstick pretty badly. when just pulling the trigger quickly though, its fine.
i have tried everywhere between 3 and 5 shims in my ULT because there is no reactivity when i use that many. and i am useing the red spring on my bolt. I had to put tape under an o-ring so the bolt wouldn't get hung up in my barrel.

i can fan the trigger fine with no ULT, and it goes very fast because of the reactivity.
with the short lvl 10 spring i will chop. the red spring is good.

what should i do to help this? get trigger stops?

captian pinky
01-23-2006, 07:16 PM
mess with ur lvl10 before u mess with ur ult then u should be good because if one problem isnt fixed it may make something else look like it is causing it try the lvl10 first

Yogster
01-23-2006, 10:39 PM
I would take out the ult, put the stock on/off in.Tune your level 10 properly after your happy and the marker is shooting right then work on your ult.Don't try and tune both at same time or trust that the other is working right. It will get very frustrating for you.

Hope it helps
Yogster