PDA

View Full Version : More Scenario's at FOX PB. You wanted em, you got em!!

PYROMAN315
01-24-2006, 11:49 AM
The creators of the FREE 3 hour MINI Scenario game will return to Fox Paintball this year with more great games.
A Free 3 hour Scenario is just that, FREE. These games give players the feel for what the "BIG GAMES" are all about, but, without the huge overhead prices. 3 hours of nonstop play, special weapons, paintball tanks, role playing, prizes, missions, props, and different themes at each event.
Dont like scenarios? Not a problem. During each scenario at Fox, we will be offering speedball during the scenario. Like the woods but not the scenario theme? Still no problem. Just remember, its still paintball, GO SHOOT SOMEBODY!!

New for 2006...
This year we will be offering 9 FREE 3 hour MINI Scenario games at Fox PB. We will also hold 2 all day, full blown events. Now the all day events are on a much larger scale than the mini's. BIGGER PROPS, BIGGER SOUND SYSTEM, BIGGER PRIZES, BIGGER EVERYTHING. There will be a charge for this event, but, ITS ONLY $10.00 over the regular registration fee.
Remember, all of these scenario events are BYOP(Bring Your Own Paint) and air fills are included. Now, heres how I see it from a players point of view;
Other promoters Scenario Games-
Registration $50 - $80 Minimum
Air fills $20.00
FPO paintballs $80 per case
Food $20
Camping (Yes, some do charge for camping)
TOTAL COST $200.00 per player (On average)

SPLATTERZONE PB events at Fox PB-
Registration $10 over the regular registration fee (FREE at all MINI Scenarios)
Air fills included
BYOP Paintballs
Food- Decent yet cheap at the field. Cookouts at all day events
Free camping
TOTAL COST $15 includes scenario fee, food, air (Plus your BYOP)

To me this is a no brainer. New to the game? Want to see what Scenario play is all about? Now's your chance. 2006 is going to be a great year at Fox PB. Many new fields, many new referees, great food, new registration building for better flow and organization, and so much more.
Heres an early schedule: March 5th- Opening weekend MINI, April 15th- Easter MINI Special, June 21st- All day Scenario, July 11th- MINI, July 3rd- A possible "NIGHT GAME ONLY". This game will run from Midnight July 3rd to 8am on July 4th (Details posted soon), July 9th- MINI, August 12th- All day Scenario, Sept 10th- MINI, Oct 8th- MINI, Oct 29th- MINI(Possibly turning into an all day event), Nov 12th- MINI, Dec 10th- MINI.
So you can see that were gonna be busy this year. Fox will have some type of event or special almost every weekend at their field in 2006.

New in 2006- Fox Paintball and SPLATTERZONE PAINTBALL PRODUCTIONS are both looking to sponsor Scenario teams at the Fox field this year. Sponsorship will be limited to team experience and both companies will be sponsoring one team only. We want to see as many new scenario teams at the field this year, experienced or not. The Fox PB management and employees run a fully organized facility. We need players on the field that can keep the game running and organized during play.
Want sponsorship? Give me a call.
More info posted very soon at
SPLATTERZONEPAINTBALL.NET
or
FOXPAINTBALL.COM
Need instant info?
Call PYROMAN at (630)803-7658
or e mail him at
PYROMAN315@CS.COM

Fox Paintball is located 1 hour West of Chicago in Millington, Illinois. Very easy directions and very easy to find.
Were hoping to see many more players at the field this year.
Got game or field ideas that youd like to see come alive? Give PYROMAN a call. If he likes your idea, he may just use it.

Ragtop1968
01-24-2006, 04:23 PM
I tried to bit my tongue since this absolutly none of my business.

But if you are going to do scenario. DO Scenario. Geez.....wimping out just ticks
off the scenarioballers who see before even coming that you are not commited to
this.

PYROMAN315
01-25-2006, 09:46 AM
Sorry, but I just dont get that last reply. Not sure if you didnt read the post completely or not. If you had, youd see that we are running 2, possibly 3 all day Scenario events at Fox Paintball this year.
Sorry if you dont like new, and free things thrown your way. Were trying to give the players who havnt played a Scenario before the chance to see what one is like, without paying through the nose. Plus, the experienced players that have played Scenario games love them.
We get between 300 to 400 players at most of these MINI Scenario games, which is exactly where we wanted to be with the registration on those days. Fox PAintball has something planned almost every weekend this year at their field. The management there has been working extremely hard to assure that the players get their moneys worththis year.
That last post shows me that you have never played in one of our MINI Scenarios. You should try it before you flame it. Besides, what do you have to lose, its a FREE Scenario.