PDA

View Full Version : Orginal Spanky Cocker?

9868Classic
01-24-2006, 01:12 PM
I have an orginal spanky mini cocker with the blue/black acid wash and polished tubes. I've seen several more spanky cockers on ebay and here and there, but never a mini. How rare are the mini's? I've looked at picking up another one preferably in the fullsize but the prices they are asking are rediculous compared to what I paid for my mini, with the couple parts it came with and mine still has the original back block and bolt where theirs didn't.

SummaryJudgement
01-24-2006, 01:16 PM
Is it just a mini or is a milled body mini? Is it a cobra body? I have an original Spanky Cobra, but it's full-sized. If it's a different body design like the Cobra, that's cool. If it's just a minicocker from Spanky, then it's just a minicocker.... ;)

9868Classic
01-24-2006, 01:52 PM
Its an orginal spanky mini body(pre-2k body, so I think thats pre fbm aswell). You never see them anymore. Gonna get some pics tonight and post them up. Just tring to find out how rare the mini is. Or actually, how rare the orginal spanky is period.

nicad
01-24-2006, 03:55 PM
I had 3 Spankys. I was considering collecting them all.
Still have 2 of them.. a pre-2k "fatboy" black/purple swirl vert feed and a 2K blue/chrome Cobra "convertable".
I also had a pre-2k fishbone chrome/gold, but sold it. :)

The fatboy was my second autococker to own, and I will prolly keep it forever. I like Spanky's for some reason. :)

9868Classic
01-24-2006, 04:27 PM
I really like mine. Its really nice gun. Performs flawlessly. I knew I was leaving something off. It s also a Spanky Fishbone Mini Body.

SummaryJudgement
01-24-2006, 05:25 PM
I had 3 Spankys. I was considering collecting them all.
Still have 2 of them.. a pre-2k "fatboy" black/purple swirl vert feed and a 2K blue/chrome Cobra "convertable".
I also had a pre-2k fishbone chrome/gold, but sold it. :)

The fatboy was my second autococker to own, and I will prolly keep it forever. I like Spanky's for some reason. :)

Hey Nicad. What constitutes a "convertable" Cobra? I have a Spanky Cobra, what's the difference? Just curious.....